PDA

View Full Version : you, I need a teem

Atenathon
12-31-08, 09:59 AM
Hey every body! I need a teem and I don't realy know any body around here that needs one too. If anybody could help me out and join my teem so we can register on the invitaional then that would be great. Me an Nameless Hero would be willing to get almost anyone here, but having a healer on the teem besides the present medic (thats Hero) would be great.( and I wasn't trying to brag about hero having medical skill becuase frankly they are rather slow. It would be great to have any one, any one at all. I'm not picky.)

So yeah please some on, any one, join with me to fight for glory, fortune, fame, and hopefully many, many, experiance points.

Christoph
12-31-08, 12:26 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=17721

Atenathon
12-31-08, 05:40 PM
I take it that Im not allowed to write this? If not, then how do I get people to join my teem?

And also, those coments are true and awsome, where do you get that stuf. And don't just say life, because that's pithetic

Christoph
12-31-08, 05:59 PM
Heh. Well, those "comments" are just my signature; people often put cool things in their signatures. Now, if you follow the link I posted, you will find out exactly how you can seek a partner for the tournament.

Taskmienster
12-31-08, 06:05 PM
Arsene, if you get on and could move this over to somewhere in the Tournament area as well... perhaps the WaffleHouse or something.

Arsène
12-31-08, 07:45 PM
All set.

Christoph
12-31-08, 07:54 PM
Aaand locked, because we have a system for seeking partners already in place. ;)