PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-06-09, 03:19 PM
o.o

Hi, I'm Jack. I've joined your ever so splendid forum after a friend politely pestered me to read in to it. After some careful research mainly consisting of listening to her ramblings, I was intrigued and felt I had to at least give it a look around.

So, here I am. Howdy.

Taskmienster
01-06-09, 03:30 PM
Well, that's always a good way to get new people! XD.

Welcome! Hope you like what you see. If it's a bit overwhelming at first feel free to ask questions and we'll help you as much as we can, which should be with everything but you never know. Haha.

~Task

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-06-09, 03:47 PM
Well, half the fun is discovering things myself but I'll keep that in mind, thanks =)

The Writing Writer
01-06-09, 03:48 PM
Welcome friend. Witchy no doubt will be about soon with her cookies of death. Rest assured, the sugary coating is not as sweet as it seems.

Caden Law
01-06-09, 05:44 PM
I approve of you based on your sig quote alone. All else is irrelevant.

Albert Einstein: O.G. Mememaker.

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-06-09, 05:53 PM
I approve of you based on your sig quote alone. All else is irrelevant.

Albert Einstein: O.G. Mememaker.

Myah, I was sifting through huge lists of quotes searching for something deep and meaningful. Then I found that, promptly told all my friends and laughed heartily.

I'm waiting for the day I stumble across 'I predict that the speed of light is over 9000 miles per hour'.

Edit: The theory of relativity will never give you up, never let you down, never run around and hurt you.

Taskmienster
01-06-09, 05:54 PM
Haha, I think it's the name that I approve of. Awesome.

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-06-09, 06:10 PM
Mhmm, the name holds some significance. More than anything, it is a result of the many ramblings shared between myself and the friend that refered me here about characters.

All will become clear in time.

Either way, thanks for the nice welcome everyone, I'm writing up my character sheet as we speak and I look forward to getting to know you all =).

Rebellion
01-08-09, 01:27 PM
Edit: The theory of relativity will never give you up, never let you down, never run around and hurt you.
That's what you think.
And sorry to say, there will be no cookies.
They were free only last time I was here, and Witchy just doesn't like you.
Nah, she's disappeared for a while.
But no cookies for you!
Instead you get Edward Cullen.
Who is so much better than dull, non-sparkly cookies.
Nyah nyah.

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-08-09, 04:04 PM
I can has cheezburger? ^_^

Edit: I've just been informed of who Edward Cullen is.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. That was MANUALLY typed, no copy and pasting. That's how much ew is contained.

Seriously, Twilight? Ew =P

Rebellion
01-08-09, 04:24 PM
You can has cheezburger.
And HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--*gags*--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You know, the cookies are available if you really want them.
Gotta say please though.
Its like getting into my pants.
Difficult.

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-08-09, 04:31 PM
Its like getting into my pants.

Does this taste like Rohypnol?

Rebellion
01-08-09, 04:35 PM
Only on Tuesday nights when the moon is full.
Otherwise, we're good.

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-08-09, 04:47 PM
Then when Rohypnol does not suffice, does this smell like chlorophorm? =3

Mathias
01-08-09, 04:50 PM
I have chloroform. Who needs i- oh wait, I see what you're doing. Trying to get me to admit I'm a kidnapping sicko, aren't ya? Yeah, well, it won't work. I would never admit what I do on weekends.

The Writing Writer
01-08-09, 05:52 PM
Ha...haha..Aha!...AHA!....AHAHAHAHAHH!! HAHAHA HA HA HA HA!!!

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-08-09, 06:09 PM
There's no need for admission, it will be painfully obvious when they wake up in your bed with a strange salty taste and no memories =o

Because some nights are best forgotten - Rohypnol!

Kially Gaith
01-09-09, 06:44 PM
I keep most of the none-tainted cookies, but I'm also a diaper loving weirdo. Dare you risk your sanity to claim some?

Fear Blood and Bunnies
01-11-09, 09:00 AM
..What sanity? My signature is about Einstein inventing Long Cat, does it look like I'm sane? =P

Taskmienster
01-11-09, 09:11 AM
This is very true. Well put! Lol. Mathias really only goes into the kidnapping business during the peak months, like around Easter when kids mysteriously disappear while looking for eggs. And again around Christmas when he pretends to be a fat jolly man with a perfect "kid-sized" red bag he carries around... empty at times, kicking sometimes if the chloroform doesn't take ahold fast enough.

Mathias
01-11-09, 10:34 AM
Oh, Task. You silly sally.

I only chloroform you. It's our special thing.
I prefer my other abductees awake. And screaming.