PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Players Choice

Zieg dil' Tulfried
07-10-06, 02:35 PM
Althanas is filled with some excellent writers, and has its best crop of writers since its inception, in my honest opinion. We all know who gets the best scores, but that is just the opinion of one person. I want to know what you, the player, think.

So I'm running an Althanas-wide Players Choice Tournament. I want everyone to send me a vote of the top 10 roleplayers on this website. Players will receive points on a 10 to 1 scale. This is a private vote so no one has to feel afraid to place people above their friends on this vote. Please be honest and forthcoming. Also, if you wish to vote for me that is fine, and know that no offense will be taken by me for where you place me.

In order to vote please send me a PM with your top 10 votes. This will stay open for one week. This is for a roleplayer, not a character, so only vote for one character per player, doesn't matter which one. Only one vote per person please, even if you have multiple characters. You are allowed to vote for yourself.

Voting ends on July 18th. Feel free to vote NOW! Remember do NOT vote in this thread, vote by PM. Questions may be posted here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=24551#post24551).

Arawn
07-10-06, 02:43 PM
Don't vote for yourselves, people. ;)

Keep an eye out for peoples' alts, Matt.

Komosatuo
07-10-06, 04:16 PM
But, it just said that I could vote for myself...

MIXED MESSAGE!

Zieg dil' Tulfried
07-10-06, 04:33 PM
You are allowed to, but Arawn doesn't want you to because it's kinda not cool.

Cyrus the virus
07-10-06, 05:52 PM
I see some problems as a result of this... Not to be an ass or anything.

I'll PM mine sometime within the week.

Arawn
07-10-06, 07:25 PM
You are allowed to, but Arawn doesn't want you to because it's kinda not cool.

What he said.

Sighter Tnailog
07-12-06, 01:36 PM
Moral choices aren't moral unless you're free to make the immoral choice as well.