PDA

View Full Version : Catholic Mafia vs. Sexy SLayer +1

Father Snew
01-14-09, 12:11 AM
Its alphabetical.

I'll be throwing up first post unless there's any objections. I figured we'd make this out of Fallien, again unless theirs objections. Also, if you guys have any questions feel free to post here.

Kupo!
01-15-09, 01:48 PM
Kupo-po guys. I was wondering how we exactly wanted this to..ya know...go down. Since I think we got three parties who deeper wishes is to not fight, one of which has no choice but to fight, and then...well then there is slayer of the rot. Who wants to stab me into two pieces for +10 to his ego. (a joke)

So how are we going to do this? Play it by ear and see what happens? Or do we want a loose structure? Or finally do we want to plan this out and go from there, trying to battle but also create a kick ass story?

Kylin Rouge
01-17-09, 03:43 PM
Well... so as not to leave you two hanging, generally what's going to happen is Slayer is going to try to kill/eat you, and if he's particularly successful then Kylin will probably try to pry his teeth out of your carcasses.

Good luck.

Kupo!
01-18-09, 12:53 AM
wow...so tactful and wonderful, leaves the imagination open to the world.

Ok sarcasm over. So really, You're just going to charge us, eat us/kill us, and then call it a day? I figured there could be a bit more literary genius in here somewhere, but if not, that's fine. Just want to know we are all on the same page.

EDIT: Never mind, I re-read how you phrased that. My bad. Still, let us know what you want to do about the battle in terms of ideas or what not.

Slayer of the Rot
01-18-09, 01:54 AM
Well, I can't exactly sit here and write the equivalent of a Charles Dickens story with Slayer, here.

But yes, a skeleton would probably be Snew mentions God at some point, and Dan laughs at him like a bully in the fifth grade and calls him a pussy and that his god sounds like a sheep.

I don't really have any sort of story idea.

Kylin Rouge
01-18-09, 02:21 AM
We're just playing it by ear. I don't know how much time there is in a round, but I prefer less talk and more posting as soon as possible. If anything I've already told you what potentially might happen. Kylin will try to stop Slayer if he tries to do anything brutal to you guys. Beyond that I don't really have any concrete plan. And if it'll make the posts come sooner, I prefer it that way.

Kupo!
01-18-09, 03:40 AM
agreed all around. Loose skeleton:

Bitch about god
Watch Dan beat up Snew
Have Duke do Shenanginas,
Watch Kyril try to save the day.

All in agreement say Aye.

Kylin Rouge
01-20-09, 02:32 PM
So where's Snew?

Me want Snew Snew

Kupo!
01-20-09, 02:34 PM
...eww...

Where is snew?

FYI: Hey, me and Snew are both going to be toasted this weekend, and probably early into next week. We are going to a funeral, and you know how that can impact things. We will bounce back as soon as we can however because I have no intention of letting you guys win. ;D

Kylin Rouge
01-31-09, 12:18 AM
Well, I don't know where Slayer is, but regardless of the results I'd like to finish this battle post-tournament in some shape or form.

Kupo!
01-31-09, 12:46 AM
post out of turn and we will have a great emotional debate about religion, magic, and moogles

Kupo!
01-31-09, 03:20 AM
DOUBLE POST!

And yes, yes no matter what we will finish this battle. One way or another.

Duo_Maxwell
01-31-09, 04:57 AM
Hey what is going on here? if any thing mind if I join the action?

Kupo!
01-31-09, 12:30 PM
err...are you even registered in the tourny?

Duo_Maxwell
01-31-09, 01:48 PM
not yet

Father Snew
02-01-09, 02:35 AM
Um, Duo, if you aren't registered, I'm afraid you won't be able to partake of our fight. I'm sorry.

Kylin I'm okay with almost anything. I'd like to reach closure as well.

Kupo!
03-27-09, 12:12 AM
Hey, closure...lets get some.