PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Replacement Partners

Christoph
01-14-09, 01:33 AM
The risk exists that a partner may bail out before a round for various reasons. Should this happen, the remaining team member may seek out a replacement partner, with the following restrictions: a partner can only be replaced once during the ToC, a replacement may not be brought in after the second round, a replacement must be found before the end of the first week in the round, and the original partner must have either made a public statement withdrawing or the remaining team member must have ten days or more without contact.

Lord Saladin
01-16-09, 03:54 PM
I would like to notify the judges of a change to the team "Matheson Twins" - I have had no contact with Sebastian for well over ten days, and have been forced, due to his inactivity both on here and on IRC and MSN, to choose a new partner.

The new member of the team is Miehm, using the character of the same name.

Atle
02-23-09, 07:38 AM
I would like to announce the official endings of teams Awesome and Zetsumei. It has been made exceedingly clear to both Qaron and I that our respective partners do not intend to return (at least thirteen days without contact), and therefore we would like to form our own team- Pride and Glory.

Christoph
02-28-09, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry for not making things clearer in my PM; you didn't need to wait for approval, as the thread was merely there for notification purposes. Thus, your new team is, in fact approved. Go forth and have fun!

Atle
03-01-09, 04:48 PM
Thank you, Christoph. I was unwilling to simply go ahead with the assumption that the new team was alright.

Shadowed
03-08-09, 05:08 PM
Team: The Whole Glory
Members: Shadowed, Logopolis

Logopolis has dropped out. My opponents this round have agreed to a variation on the rules to let me finish the round solo, as approved by Christoph. If I make it to the next round, NightCast will be replacing Logopolis.