PDA

View Full Version : 1v1 Challenge Center

Zook Murnig
01-16-09, 10:32 AM
I figure that there should probably be a one-on-one challenge thread for people to find sparring partners for side events in the Garden. The procedure is as follows:

1. Read through this thread looking for a partner that has already posted. If someone strikes your fancy, proceed to step two. If not, skip to step three.
2. Post a challenge to that player and start the thread in the Garden, providing a link to the thread in your post here.
3. If you could not find someone you would like to fight, post here seeking a partner and provide any stipulations you like for preferred opponent type, arena type, etc.
4. Continue checking back to see if anyone has challenged you or anyone you would like to go up against has posted.

As the guinea pig for this process, I am seeking an opponent.

Edward Judorne
01-23-09, 04:50 AM
Guinea pig, huh? Well, I may regret it, but what the hell, why not? I'll take you. Can I assume we'd be using our ToC profiles?

Zook Murnig
01-24-09, 03:19 AM
Yeah, since this is for ToC registered characters. Go ahead and set up the thread and make the first post and link to it here. Glad to have a bite!

Edward Judorne
01-25-09, 02:16 PM
I may have trouble coming up with a good opening post, so if you want to make the battle, you can, otherwise I'll try to get it up by monday or tuesday.

Miehm
01-25-09, 02:49 PM
I may have trouble coming up with a good opening post, so if you want to make the battle, you can, otherwise I'll try to get it up by monday or tuesday.

You and your partner still owe me and Taskmienster a thread.

Edward Judorne
01-26-09, 08:38 AM
You and your partner still owe me and Taskmienster a thread.

I know... Except I think you mean you and Ranger.

Edward Judorne
01-28-09, 08:22 AM
Ok. The Battle thread (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=139305#post139305) is up now, Zook. Sorry It's a bit late. Life got in the way of most real posting on monday and tuesday.