PDA

View Full Version : Sasurai VS. Destined Intervention

SoulBeaver
01-19-09, 10:11 AM
Well, an OOC because there's need for it. At least... me and Nieve are wondering why Nirvana is sending us his PM xD Good for solving things in a place that everybody has access to!

Anyway, also comments about the battle, thoughts, improvements and criticisms. We know the deal, this is the unofficial OOC for the ToC match Sasurai VS. Destined Intervention!

Now, Nirvana... what exactly do you want me and Nieve to do with your post?

Schrodinger's Nirvana
01-19-09, 04:31 PM
I sent you my post because everything I seem to write for this battle irks you in some way. Even when I explained it you still seemed unhappy, so when I thought, well, seeing as we can't edit in game, what if I showed you first, so then if you see something you don't like, or feel is unfair, or even godmodding, then we can discuss it and fix it so that you're having a good time with the rest of us.

I decided to send to your partner Nieve as well because he's your partner and should know as well. They were pms because I thought you wanted this private.

Am I to disregard your pms then and go ahead as per normal?

Nieve.Roja
01-28-09, 10:05 AM
Meh, sorry for the minor delay. Schoolwork's been trying to drown me lately, I've been a bit busier than before. I'll try to get the post done by tonight.