PDA

View Full Version : The Althies Q/A

Arsène
01-22-09, 10:48 PM
If you have any questions about the Althanas Awards, please feel free to post them here.

Satin
01-23-09, 05:23 AM
Can we reccomend Catagories to be added?

Arsène
01-23-09, 06:40 AM
For future Althies, yes. I'll even start a thread for it when these are completed.

For now though, it's a little too late to add any new ones.

Saxon
01-23-09, 09:59 PM
Suggestions for next year:

Best Earther - The kind of character that came from Earth to Althanas and had the most interesting premise/transition between the two.

Best Unfinished Quest - For the lulz.

Requiem of Insanity
01-24-09, 02:37 PM
So...when nominated do you have to accept that nomination?

Taskmienster
01-24-09, 03:22 PM
I think it's an accepted nomination automatically, like you don't have to go accept it... When you're character is nominated by enough people they'll get put up in a new thread where people vote for whoever was nominated. So it's an implied acceptance.

Satin
02-01-09, 08:02 PM
I'll wait for that thread in order to list off the catagories I think should be added, so be sure to make that thread. :)

While I'm here, I have a question. Say you posted your nomination, and somebody posted a nomination that made you second-guess your own. Can you change your nomination, or once you've made it, are you stuck with it?

Arsène
02-01-09, 10:51 PM
If you edit your post, it doesn't matter either way. Just avoid posting twice. I'll tally the votes when nominations end.