PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting: The Hunt

Fenris
01-27-09, 02:46 AM
Aaaand the wolf is back.

Against my better judgment, I've claimed a mission quest for Chapter 3. Anybody interested in joining me?

Real-life commitments (and the ToC) dictate that this thread is not going to enjoy particularly quick response times. I'd like to write with folks who will be open to a lot of planning ahead, working together, bunnying through long posts, and the like. Also, since it's the FQ, high-quality writing will be a must.

Post here if you'd like to join, and if you could include a pitch as to why your character would be interested in the mission (as described here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=18296) under "The Hunt") that'd be great.

As for me:

Fihrinn has, after much trauma, come to terms with his sister's murder. However, the years following that incident--many spent suffering tremendous persecution as an "aberration" at the hands of the Church--remain unresolved. When he receives word of a hitlist naming many of the clergy who tormented him, he'll wonder (for a moment) if perhaps their really is a higher power somewhere with a taste for justice.

Quentin Boone
01-27-09, 06:59 PM
Oooh, I'd like to join you on this.

Quentin doesn't remember much of his earlier life, except that he is pretty darn good with a sword. Hearing such a call, and with some decent monies potentially on offer, he would snap the job up gladly.

Edit: Hit me up on AIM if you wanna discuss things a little further about the quest: saladinakara or on MSN: saladinakara@hotmail.com