PDA

View Full Version : back?

Slavegirl
01-27-09, 12:52 PM
So yeah. Technically I wasn't gone, but I wasn't around as much because I didn't have internet at home. I tried keeping up some threads but it didn't work out. Not necessarily for my lack of posting... in fact I don't think it was my turn to post on any of my unfinished threads.

Anyhow, I have internet now. On a computer instead of a Crackberry. So I want to start writing again. It will probably begin terribly, gotta shake off the dust and rust and whatever else.

The end.

Tainted Bushido
01-27-09, 01:01 PM
Welcome back Vickie. Nice to see you on the boards.

Slavegirl
01-27-09, 01:13 PM
I missed you guys. I need to get started on something. God I feel so ... disoriented?

Taskmienster
01-27-09, 02:09 PM
Welcome back, always good to have people return! Lol. A lot has probably changed while you were on and off, heh, with the FQ and stuff going on I can understand why it'd be disorienting.

Lady Blackwell
01-27-09, 02:53 PM
Ha, welcome back, i don't know you but welcome back, I am always up for a lil thread if you want something to get started.

Slavegirl
01-27-09, 03:40 PM
Thanks. For those of you who don't remember this character, you might remember one of my others -- The Valkyrie, Skyler Manfield, Rani... there are others but I never really wrote with them. I was a mod as The Valkyrie. Not really sure even where to start storyline wise... we'll just have to wait and see.... although if anyone needs a specific role in a thread, let me know.

Taskmienster
01-27-09, 04:02 PM
I remember, though I doubt I was using Task last time you were on. I'm also known as Ranger and Osato.

Dissinger
01-28-09, 04:06 AM
I remember you, you were that crazy JC spewing chick with the really cool armor and breasts! ;)

P.S. Tainted Bushido = Me.

Slavegirl
01-28-09, 05:36 PM
Breasts? Well I suppose since the character was female she did in fact have those. I think I only got 2 JC's while I was active. Maybe after a while I'll be back to that caliber. A tough goal to reach though. I think both times I got one it was with Letho...

I Am Zee
01-28-09, 05:57 PM
Letho has a way of making even to most horrid threads tasty and nutritious.

Welcome back.