PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, everyone

fighter_rose_003
01-30-09, 11:09 PM
Greetings

Everyone calls me Rose so that's what I normally go by so please, do feel free to call me that. I'm 21 and a single mom, although I'm turning 22 in March. Woo! I'm excited... but anywho...

I've been a roleplayer since I was 15, but have been writing out character sheets since I was itty bitty. My dream is to become a famous author one day so watch out world!!! lol I started off playing table top DnD and just fell in love with the roleplay world. Ever since that night with my friends I've been searching for roleplay...

Ummm.... so yeah... this is the introduction of myself to everyone so.... HI!!!

~Rose~

Lord Saladin
01-30-09, 11:16 PM
Rose, Rose, Rose... I'm sure I know that name from somewhere...

Haha, I love to tease. Anyway, good to see you on Althanas. Welcome aboard!

~Lord Saladin

Viola Conda
01-30-09, 11:32 PM
Well Well, welcome young lady to the world of Althanas. Let me be the first to tell you the following.

BEWARE OF WITCHBLADE'S COOKIES.

Don't trust Tainted Bushido.

Taskmeinster won't bite unless you turn your back.

Cristoph is very helpful.

Max Dirks does indeed have a gun and does indeed know how to use it.

AND I Sell the goods for your shinies.

If you ever want to have fun and need help with your first quest, please let me know. I have lots of characters that can fit most roles that you need.

Again, don't eat the cookies and enjoy your stay.

BlackAndBlueEyes
01-30-09, 11:34 PM
Grittings and welcome to Althanas, Rose!

Here's an interesting fact about me: I love children. Especially when they're grilled and served on a potato bread roll with a side of fries and a tall glass of vanilla coke. ^_^

nomnomnomnom

Christoph
01-31-09, 12:50 AM
Welcome, welcome! Make friends and check out the Scara Brae Mission Board (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=18219).

Andhaka Adiir
01-31-09, 01:52 AM
Lady Rose of the rafters! Welcome, dearie. Although I am not much in a position to welcome, since I just got here myself.

Love you anyhow. <3