PDA

View Full Version : Izvilvin's Citadel Battle Tour!

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 12:45 AM
In light of the new Battle EXP rules, which dictate that I never again will recieve 60exp for losing a battle, Izvilvin has begun to battle in the Citadel. His first opponent is a sniper, and though the Drow is really confused about the whole experience, he likes it. Or rather, he will like it at the end, when the truth about being healed after battle is proven to him.

So Izvilvin'll be visiting the Citadel a lot, and he needs people to fight!

I'll only do one battle at a time, with the exception of 'Lone Sniper', since he and I have a bit of a story that'll be going on with our characters there.

I'll have a list of five people below, and I'll be battling #1 on the list. When that battle's done, the next will begin, and someone will be put into the 5th position.

Here's an important part: If I have five people lined up and you say you want to be sixth, it won't work. When the battle Izvilvin's currently in is over, and the slots are moved up so #5 is vacant, the next person to post saying they want to battle goes into #5. Even if 40 people have posted before him.

I'll only battle people I know can post every day or two, or three, so if you're hardly active, please don't wastorz my timezorz. I don't want to wait a month just to finish up a battle that is only 15 posts.

Also, keep in mind that I won't be starting every thread. That sort of thing is flexible.

LET THE CHALLENGES COMMENCE!!!!!!!!!!

1. Asukastrikes (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=36366#post36366)
2. Modrue
3. Christina Bredith
4. Abenaki
5. Krugor

Completed battles will be linked to and scores posted. If you beat the super-awesome Izvilvin, you rule, my honky friend!

Record

1-0

Vampiric Angel (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=25153#post25153) 56-55

The Bard
07-12-06, 12:51 AM
some ones ass getting laid down tonight...j/k if you want I'll do it wit my assassin once I get him apporved so I guess I'll be 5th on the list

Christina Bredith
07-12-06, 12:51 AM
Pencil me into your dance card at some point. But you can let some people go ahead of me, since as you probably know I'll be going on vacation for a week starting next weekend, so you can get another battle or two done in that time instead. But I want in somewhere! :p

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 01:01 AM
I'd like to be 3rd on the list! That way our guys can get slightly familiar with ech other.

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 01:01 AM
Ooo, you sure you don't want to use good old Elrundir? ;)

Bard, I'll wait till you get that character approved before I put him on the list. I'm not really cool with putting someone in any place but first, but did it for Christina cause I need to battle the guy. I'd prefer for the next person to post to be first, then next second, and etc, you know?

So don't post here unless you're battling or have something wicked awesome to say.

EDIT: VAMP. Why 3rd, dammit? Give me a reason!

Christina Bredith
07-12-06, 01:06 AM
Ohoho, Elrundir would hardly even consider a pyoony Drow assassin to be worth his time. (Although he does hate Drows very much ;)) Besides, I need to get some practice in with this gal. Maybe I'll toss the mage in there later, if you're still doing his battle tour then.

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 01:08 AM
Izvilvin is hardly an assassin. More like a professional badass/sex machine.

I'll likely have this battle tour go on for a long, long time, just for the fun of it, so yeah. Try me when Izvilvin levels up one more time, it'll be fun then.

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 01:13 AM
I don't know why I said 3rd. I'm just kinda in a writing spurt and I want my first battle to be something. Especially if I win, if not then I'm wanting to lose by like...a point. So I'm gonna have to bring my A game, and I think I couldn't do that right now. If you want me to move to 1st I will. I just thought I'd tell ya.

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 01:18 AM
First it is, baby. I'll have a thread up soon.

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 01:24 AM
And I'll post in it....tommorrow.

/procrastination

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 02:41 AM
Link to first battle added to my first post!

AsukaStrikes
07-12-06, 05:05 AM
Heh. If you need a sparring partner, throw me into number 2.

I need some Citadel training myself. My battle style's starting to get a bit rusty...

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 06:33 AM
So like... Why would I make a thread like this if I didn't need a sparring partner?

:p

Number 2 it is!

Modrue
07-12-06, 07:11 AM
I'm in, I'll take third if you don't mind... lol

Abenaki
07-12-06, 07:38 AM
I'm game as well. The next open spot, or on standby if they've been filled.

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 09:30 AM
There we go, top 5 added.

And there's no standby group, for those who might try to post here saying they'll be 'next' or whatever. When #5 clears up, the first person to post gets that spot. It's simple.

So yeah... Vampy, lez do eet!

Witchblade
07-12-06, 09:39 AM
I'm up for a bit of battling. When five comes open pencil me in. ^^

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 05:03 PM
No. Because I've explained twice now that it doesn't work that way.

*slap*

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 08:20 PM
I posted biatch! I wasn't expecting that long of a post, so sorry for that. But in good news, I think I got my A game back! If not then I got a slight bit.

Izvilvin
07-12-06, 08:24 PM
Why are you apologizing for a long post, crazy man? I couldn't care less about how long the post is :P I will reply in two or three hours, or something!

Witchblade
07-12-06, 09:22 PM
Unless I've gone crazy, I'm pretty sure you said that once one finished everyone would move up a slot and thus #5 would be open because everyone would move up one... so why am I being slapped?

God Damnit, screw it then.

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 09:26 PM
You're being slapped because you asked after the 5 spots filled up. He said once they five spot are full not to ask until another one is open again.

Witchblade
07-12-06, 09:30 PM
I said tp pencil me in once one opened up, not hey give me one now!

Vampiric Angel
07-12-06, 09:42 PM
But in the first post, he said not to do that. He said to just wait for one to open up.

Izvilvin
07-13-06, 12:00 AM
Indeed. This is reminiscent of the RPG thread.

I don't do it to be an ass, though. I do it so that when a slot opens up, anyone has a chance to get in there and battle teh supair kool Matt! If there's like ten people waiting... You know, noone's going to want to pop in and say "HEY PUT ME IN ELEVENTH PLEASE", you know?

So... yeah. Love you Megsza!!

AsukaStrikes
08-05-06, 01:53 AM
*Bump*

I don't want to see this get dumped or forgotten yet. That is all.

Ürei
08-05-06, 02:19 AM
Put me in 6th.

Hahaha! Just kidding. But I am going to watch that thread with Vamp like a hawk watches a fat man's butt! The SECOND it gets approved, I am going to post here, since that would mean there would be a 5th slot open! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*coughcough*

Yeah...I'm just kidding. Anyways, you're great for doing this Matt. It gives people something to do!

Cyrus the virus
08-05-06, 09:19 AM
I am great, aren't I!? Ke ke ke!!

Our thread is nearly finished, I'd say. Maybe another 2-3 posts from each of us or something like that. Yowzabonanza!

Cyrus the virus
09-04-06, 01:55 PM
ASUKASTRIKES

Your time has done cometh uppins now is!

Krugor
09-04-06, 02:33 PM
Zomg! Put Krugor in number 5 place, now!

Or better yet, don't. He'll kick your ass easy anyway, silly Drow!

Izvilvin
09-04-06, 02:52 PM
Consider it done, big boy!

Also, check my level 3 update and tremble ;)

INDK
09-04-06, 03:22 PM
I would like to try to do something I've never done against Matt. Win a battle against him.

I'll go in with Molotov. Put me in at #6

Cyrus the virus
09-05-06, 12:59 AM
No #6, heheh... Sorry. Specific rules :p

You need to pop in when I finish a battle and take #5 before someone else. Sorry dude. Plus, this makes it easier for me to keep my flawless record. Bahaha!

AsukaStrikes
09-06-06, 03:52 AM
Izvilvin is so over-powered for a level 3. Oy.

No matter, I'm game. Prepare for some red-head pwnage, drow! *Pops knuckles*

Cyrus the virus
09-06-06, 05:07 AM
O_o

...Overpowered? Right. Anyway.

I'll bust up a thread in a day or two!

Izvilvin
09-12-06, 03:26 AM
Thread be up. (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=36366#post36366)

AsukaStrikes
09-12-06, 04:56 AM
So I see.

Let's get the party started, boy. I expect your best effort worthy of the scores 70+ in your signature.

Cyrus the virus
09-12-06, 11:58 AM
Unlikely :p

AsukaStrikes
09-13-06, 04:16 AM
Sorry about what I PMed you earlier. This will be mighty interesting, anyways, so that won't matter much in the end. It's about the writer's abilities, no? ^_^

AdventWings
11-16-06, 10:40 AM
*bumpidy bump*

Hey, Izzy! Murakama demands you get to fighting! :D

Cyrus the virus
11-16-06, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I keep opening the window to post and then ending up not posting. The break from the thread killed my train of thought there, so whatever I write won't be very good.

I'll post though ;)

AsukaStrikes
11-27-06, 12:47 PM
Hey, Izvilvin...

C'mon, let's end this fight. I need some Citadel action from him, even if I know he's going to pound me into the ground.

A level 1 vs. a level 5 is hard to have a fair fight... But I stil deserve a clean win/lose situation here.

At least just enough to have our battle properly judged. You up for it?

Cyrus the virus
11-27-06, 12:53 PM
I can't rp Izvilvin in this situation O_o That's why I kinda dropped the thing, heh. I can't imagine him just fighting people for no purpose, even though I tried my best to justify it. It's too unlike him =/

Sorreeeeee. That's why I started up the Luc citadel tour :(

AsukaStrikes
11-28-06, 05:09 AM
:(

So... no more battling? Aww~! And I had something really awesome to say to him!

'Tis OK then... I just wanted to say something to shake his spirits... Something about "Not Walking Away from your Struggle"...

You know what? If it's still a "No" then I'll check the WC myself. Hopefully there will be enough for a formal judging...

Cyrus the virus
11-28-06, 03:24 PM
Soooooooorry! I realized it was a bad idea to put him there in the first place =/