PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see >_>

HeartOfLion
02-03-09, 02:29 AM
Hey again...

So it's been a really long time since I've been on Althanas. This is where I actually started forum role playing, like.... a looonnng time ago. I see a lot of new names here, and not many old ones. If you're an oldbie hiding under a new name, I was BontaKun, i played Aya Windgate, so hopefully if you remember me we can rp again. It's been a really long time but I think I've come back as a better writer now. And... I really missed you Althanas T__T.

And to everyone I've yet to meet, see you guys around hopefully, I look forward to getting to know you.

Dissinger
02-03-09, 04:03 AM
I think I remember you....maybe, kinda...sorta....:confused:

Yes, definitely...:)

No wait....:confused:

Hmm....;)

Zantetsuken
02-03-09, 06:19 AM
OMG ITS YOU! YOU MADE ME A FUCKING AWSOME PIC OF Duke or Karel I think...

...I can't remember... :confused:

..I think I remember... ;)

Taskmienster
02-03-09, 08:34 AM
Hey hey, welcome back. I remember the Windgate name, but not sure why. Probably because I'm one of those strange Althy lurkers, whether posting or not. Anyway, you'd probably know me as Ranger or Osato if you don't know Task.

Welcome back!

HeartOfLion
02-03-09, 02:28 PM
I did? I don't remember either =D I lost all those old pictures when my computer crashed a few years ago. My art style has totally changed since then though.

But I'm glad to see you guys are still around. Seth got old! XD!!

I remmeber the names Ranger and Osato, but i don't think we ever rped together. So we should!

BlackAndBlueEyes
02-03-09, 02:30 PM
Well, I don't know you, so hello for the first time!

Christoph
02-03-09, 05:03 PM
I don't know you, but welcome back! Make new friends, find old ones, and check out the Scara Brae Mission Board (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=18219).

Viola Conda
02-03-09, 05:35 PM
Ah Cristoph, leave it to you to welcome people back with a link to the mission boards...lol.

Christoph
02-03-09, 06:18 PM
You leave my shameless advertising out of this! =p

oFFCaboose
02-03-09, 06:54 PM
hey welcome back, if you have been gone for over a year then theres no way putting down all my characters will help you remember, cause i didn't even know Althanas existed Back then, but Welcome back, and hopefully you enjoy the new layouts and new members

Corvus MacCallum
02-03-09, 07:18 PM
Nice character concept. Greetings and all that.