PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Thief-for-Hire

Lightfoot
02-03-09, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I'm on the open market. I'll do anything with anybody as long as it is with 2-3 people and doesn't require extremely good or evil people. Take a gander at Jasker's profile for his particular personality and skillset and leave a post here showing that you're interested. Jasker can go anywhere when it involves questing, except for Scara Brae. He generally stays away from Scara Brae, details are in the short and simplistic history.

It'd be my preference that the quest involve some sort of thievery, but if not, I can work around that. Looking forward to writing with you.

-VA

Lightfoot
02-05-09, 02:45 PM
....*cricket cricket*....

Cyrus the virus
02-05-09, 02:56 PM
Propose an idea and you'll get more interest :p

Daddy Skelly
02-05-09, 07:17 PM
Lightfoot, if you want to look in my recruitment thread and read it, maybe you'd be interested in that? I will be having the introduction up soon, I have it but will type it up after I go to the gym for a bit here.

I think Jasker might be a good fit for the story I plan to make. Maybe not, but we can always talk about it. If you express interest before I post the introduction up, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the layout of what I am going to do.

Lightfoot
02-05-09, 07:20 PM
EDIT: Didn't see your post, I'll look at it and shoot you a PM if I'm interested.

Well, I don't have any that wouldn't turn into a solo. I was kinda counting on Althanas' budding rise of imaginative newcomers to help in that regard. But two things seem possible: 1)None of them want to RP with me, and 2)There aren't as many imaginative newcomers as I thought.

Daddy Skelly
02-05-09, 07:22 PM
Wait, eh, I'm an imaginative newcomer! Just joined yesterday, as a matter of fact. Well, I made the account a long time ago but didn't post a single thing until yesterday.

Lightfoot
02-05-09, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I edited it in my post that I didn't see yours. You must have typed it up while I was typing mine.

Anyways, I'll check out that thread and PM you if I'm interested.