PDA

View Full Version : Rightfully yours?

oFFCaboose
02-04-09, 01:40 PM
((OOC: Closed to Taskmienster))

Alex Was walking through a forest for what seemed like years and years, it was thickm lucious, and just so beautiful, that someone could get lost in here. and Alex was hoping he wasn't cause he had to find an open area to train, and then find a town or village to get something to eat, and drink.

After a day or two of wondering, he decided he could train in the forest even though the terrain was rough. he closed his eyes focused on the White Tiger named 'Razeel" and opened his eyes, revealing his eyes no longer their normal inverted Color, but instead Black with the Yellow cat like Pupils as Razeel Walked out from behind a tree.

"Well Razeel, This Forest may be different then what we Normally train in, but it will give us something fresh and new to train in." Alex said as he got on all fours and waited for Razeel to make a move.

"Indeed it will, i just hope you can keep up my young friend" Razeel said as he started running off through the forest going up and over and down and under any and all abstacles he came across.

Alex took off behind him following him step by step, as he slowly caught up. Just as he was about to jump ontop of Razeel, Razeel kicked up some dirt and rocks into Alex's face, causing him to stumble and hit a branch. He let out a loud Yelp as he hit the ground and went back after Razeel. after a Bit of chasing him he was catching up, so he took off onto a different route so he couldn't be surprised by Razeel this time.

When Razeel looked back to see Where Alex was, Alex sprang out from the tree's beside him and tackled him to the ground.

"Now try and catch me" Alex said as he took off Running on all fours as fast as he could, jumping from Obstacle to obstacle on the way.

after a few minutes Alex sensed something and stopped and casually sat up, like a cat, and sniffed around. he smelt food, which meant he was only a mile or two away from a town or village.

"Alex Don't get Distracted!" Razeel called out as he leapt at him from behind. Alex quickly Spun around and Kicked Razeel in the side of the Face.

"Who said i was Distracted?" Alex snidly said as he turned around slowly, out of breath.

"And well Alex, you have improved your time capable of being in your white tiger form, but its not long enough yet"

"I Know, let me go to the nearby village and i'll get something to eat and drink, and we can continue tonight. this Forest sure is fun to train in."

Razeel nodded and walked behind a tree and vanished as Alex released his white tiger Form making his eyes go back to their normal inverted colour, and wiped him almost completely of his energy, he strugled to get back up realizing that all the moving and weaving in the forest had ripped his clothing, but nothing that would stop them from staying on.

He stumbled into the Tavern and flicked 1 gold coin to a nearby waitress and asked for some Meat, and something to drink. as he rested his head on the table sweating prefusely.