PDA

View Full Version : brittany's back...she's back again....lol

Isabella
02-04-09, 10:44 PM
Hehe tis I....most of you youngins' only know me as maybe....MAYBE....Seremela....some of you old farts might remember my older characters such as StarBlaze (first character....what a time then) or my terrible dragon/human/vampire character....lol I can't even remember her name! lol. But I have returned finally... I've been telling Patrick and Ruben I'm coming back and have finally found myself writing again. SOOOOOOOOOOO...................................... ....................................... Big welcome wagon for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I love you guys and missed you all.

Sword-for-Hire
02-05-09, 12:36 AM
lol

damn woman.

Isabella
02-05-09, 12:38 AM
damn woman what? I'll kill you lol

Daddy Skelly
02-05-09, 12:39 AM
Welcome back!

Yeah I don't know you, so it's like you're joining for the first time to me. I just joined... Today, actually!

Unfulfilled
02-05-09, 12:42 AM
Hey welcome back, you may know me as Zantetsuken. may not. but hey! Welcome back!

Taskmienster
02-05-09, 01:24 AM
Welcome back! You'd know me as Ranger/Osato and a slew of others if not by Task!

Isabella
02-05-09, 04:42 PM
teehee yeah you were task last I saw....thanks guys nice to be back....first quest will be up and running either tonight or tomorrow, I'm handwriting my posts then three days later I'll post them so it gives me time to have if I get writers block to still keep the story going. Right now I have two and a half posts written up so I gotta stay ahead of myself to stay in the game lol love ya all