PDA

View Full Version : Question

Arien
02-09-09, 03:07 AM
Hello, I'm new here and I was wondering about the World of Althanas, and the story-line that goes behind it. I was also wondering if you absolutely had to join the Althanas RPG, or can you start your own original RPG? Just a question... ^_^

Lightfoot
02-09-09, 03:16 AM
Yes, your story has to take place in the Althanas universe. But, if the story you're wanting to tell doesn't fit into any of the countrys, you're more than welcome to use the Other Regions area. You can make the story on a moon with space creatures if you wanted as long as it stays within that 'Other Regions'.

EDIT: As for the history of Althanas, a Mod would be more suited to dig those threads up for you. It actually isn't required for you to know the history of Althanas in order to play, but if you're looking to enrich your story with little tidbits of history, then you'd need to know.

Tainted Bushido
02-09-09, 03:26 AM
You mean this link VA?

http://www.althanas.com/world/faq.php?faq=roleplaying

But yes, your character has to be a part of the Althanas world, if you register a character on this site.

Lightfoot
02-09-09, 03:29 AM
Yep, Diss, that is the one. Mod's to the rescue!! OR are you technically an Admin...hmm...

Pfft hell, it's all the same to me.

Tainted Bushido
02-09-09, 04:56 AM
SHHH SHHHH SHHHH! If people knew I was an admin they might expect things of ME!

....crap....

;)

Christoph
02-09-09, 05:42 AM
We couldn't have that. :p

Cyrus the virus
02-09-09, 10:45 AM
Of course, your character doesn't have to initiate on the Althanas world. You could have an Earthling who somehow got transported here, or whatever.

Karuka
02-09-09, 10:56 AM
Of course, your character doesn't have to initiate on the Althanas world. You could have an Earthling who somehow got transported here, or whatever.

No you can't!

...wait...

...damn.

.nac uoy haeY

Lightfoot
02-09-09, 10:58 AM
Yeah. As Karuka kindly demonstrated, all english from earth that your earthling would speak would be spoken and written backwards. Our tiny Althanian minds can't take it.