PDA

View Full Version : Ok so...

Ariana
02-12-09, 10:19 PM
I saw the Galaxy thing and saw it has been a while since someone posted there, why don't anyone post there anymore? Is it like the 'Dead Zone'?

Bloodrose
02-12-09, 10:45 PM
"Galaxy" was a player-run tournament that one of Powergroups (House of Sora) was putting together. Unfortunately, the guys running the show went inactive, and the tourney never took off.

Ariana
02-12-09, 10:49 PM
Would we be able to bring it back to fruition? With new people in charge and all?

Cyrus the virus
02-13-09, 02:35 PM
You can create your own tournament if you like, if you can finance the rewards and all that yourself. Or get an in-character sponsor or something.

You wouldn't get a subforum for it, but if you can organize and run the thing it could probably work. Luc has some gold he's not going to use that I could offer up as a prize.

Ariana
02-13-09, 02:55 PM
Well exactly, for something like this tournament, what would the prizes be? Like money or weapons?

And Cyrus, That would be grateful. So it is up to you if you would like to do that. I'm gonna skim over the rules and try to get something done.

Cyrus the virus
02-13-09, 03:11 PM
If you make the tournament the prizes are up to you. But you need to provide them yourself somehow, or get somebody else to.

The prize could just be 2,900 gold or whatever. Or 2,000 for the winner and 500 for runner up. One of Luc's wands or something for third place. Depends.

Ariana
02-13-09, 03:20 PM
Alright. I'll find things to use as a prize. Idk what I'll use but I'll find something. even if it kills me >.>

Cyrus the virus
02-13-09, 03:31 PM
I'm telling you that I'll provide the prizes as long as you come up with them!!!!!!!! Luc has 2,914 gold and will never spend it.

Ariana
02-13-09, 03:40 PM
Oh. *hits self on head out of stupidity* I'm kinda slow today. Thanks Cyrus. I'll get to work on comming up with prizes. Do you have any IM's? Maybe I could talk to you about the prizes over IM or PM?

Cyrus the virus
02-13-09, 07:07 PM
Check the ol' profile, fool. DraconianCyrus on aim

Ariana
02-13-09, 08:50 PM
godofdeathduo90 on aim. ^_^ im always on so im me whenever.