PDA

View Full Version : Whoops

The Mathemagician
02-12-09, 10:42 PM
I think I might have submitted my Dajas Pagoda thread for judging twice? If so, just delete one of them, sorry about that. It was unintentional. I'm too click-happy sometimes -_-;

Alydia Ettermire
02-12-09, 10:44 PM
Both of the quests I submitted recently also double submitted. I'm not sure with the first one, but I know I only clicked the second one once.

The Mathemagician
02-12-09, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I thought I only clicked on this one once. Maybe the other person in the thread submitted as well? Dunno. If this happened to you too though, it seems like maybe it's a bug or something. Hmmm.

Alydia Ettermire
02-12-09, 10:53 PM
You don't see if someone else submits it.

The Mathemagician
02-13-09, 09:51 PM
Ah, ok.

What really annoys me though is that my note to the moderator seems to have been deleted for some reason. I definitely wrote one, but it's not showing up. And there was actually some important stuff in there. Frustrating.

Lord Saladin
02-14-09, 02:17 AM
I must admit that I have had the same issue with the one thread I've thus far submitted for judging - It appeared twice on my "View your Judging Requests" screen, both without the notes I had included.

I'm not too sure quite what the problem is, thought it could well be some sort of bug...

However there is supposed to be a new judging system being implemented shortly (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=18489), so I guess it isn't of too much importance.

Perhaps putting any additional notes/commentary as an OOC thing for now would be the most pertinent thing to do.

AdventWings
02-14-09, 06:47 AM
Apparently, we are still having some issues with thread submission.

We have your thread submission notices, minus your comments. An alternate adaptation will soon be discussed.

Thank you for your patience. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The Mathemagician
02-14-09, 08:21 AM
Thanks Advent.

But, EGADS! I have a whole new problem! I accidentally clicked "Submit thread for judging" on a thread that definitely should not be submitted for judging! I didn't hit submit, yet it still has that thread under my judging requests.

Just...ignore that or delete it or something I guess >_>