Tradespeak

Occupation
Servant

Weapon
Steel Chain Whip

Armor
None

Skills / Items
Above average accuracy with all aim (whip, throwing, etc.), Can heal by will with just a touch (heals the targets minor wounds twice per roleplay, but weakens Normandy anytime he uses the power, for he is drawing his own energy out to heal them), has 1.5x average speed (running, dodging, etc.)

Character Info
Born into the pampered life of an angel prince, Normandy quickly tired of the boring lifestyle and ran away at the age of 10. His parents searched for him, but he snuck onto a travelling caravan to get as far away as he could.
He knew, however, that no matter how long he hid, he would be found.

One night he bumped into a demon who gave him an offer he wished he would have refused.
The demon could read his soul, and see his inner fears, so it knew how deeply troubled Normandy was that his parents would find him.
It offered to send Normandy to the human world, in exchange for his eternal freedom.
Of course, he called the creature a fool for even considering such an offer, but Demons tend to hear all. So soon after their encounter, Normandy met an extremely beautiful maiden and fell in love.
That's when the hell began. Somehow, Normandy's parents' soldiers had found and cornered the young lovers.
Normandy could think of nothing, until one word flashed through his mind- the demon's name, Oc'rint.
The demon appeared, and, frantic to protect his love, Normandy accepted the demons offer.
With a loud cackle, the demon injured Normandy's right eye end made him sign a demonic contract in his own blood.
He did. his hair turned from white to black, and all the feathers fell from his wings. They became black and useless, unable to fly.
The demon kept it's promise- it sent Normandy to the human world. However, it left Normandy's love back in the magical world with the soldiers.
Normandy begged and begged to be sent back, but to no avail.
The only way Normandy could go back now was to gain his real wings back.
So now, he travels the globe far and wide in hopes of figuring out how to gain his angelic wings and save his lover, all the while serving Oc'rint and tending to the demons every whim.

Taskmienster
02-14-09, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the site! I'll be looking over this today and help get it set up so you can be off to write.

First thing, you can't have guns at level 0. Sorry, you'll have to remove those. Second, I need a type of metal that the chain whip is. At level 0 you can have steel or iron.

Lastly you can't have extreme proficiency with the whip, it can be at most above average for now. Also the healing spell, you can heal minor wounds (cuts, scrapes, small gashes, and slightly cracked bones) and it can be instant but can only be used once in battle and twice in a quest. Finally his speed can be set, for this level, at 1.5x average.

Normandy
02-14-09, 06:14 PM
alright, is this better? sorry for the gun thing, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have them. However, I believe the loss was for the better, as it gives me more time to work with my whip, instead of splitting the time or picking favorites with the weapons

Taskmienster
02-15-09, 10:55 AM
Just edit in that you can only heal minor wounds a couple times and we'll be good to go.

Normandy
02-15-09, 12:59 PM
all right i believe you'll find everything to be in order...

Taskmienster
02-15-09, 02:08 PM
Looks good. Welcome to the site. Feel free to PM a moderator, or myself, if you have any questions regarding the site!

Approved!