PDA

View Full Version : Fate Slots!

Christoph
02-19-09, 03:21 PM
This is the place to stake your claim on the available Fate Slot. If you've been knocked out and are interested in buying back in, post here with the total number of Fate Points earned by your team. Also, if you're moving ahead in the Tournament but for whatever reason can no longer continue to participate, please say so here as well, so that we can fill the empty slot right away. This thread will close at noon EST on Sunday, and the Bracket A will begin within an hour of that.

Viola Conda
02-19-09, 03:56 PM
What about teams who have yet to be judged? Do they not get to see whether or not they hold on to them or what? Or do they blindly bet away points in the thoughts that failed?

Christoph
02-19-09, 04:07 PM
Oh, a good question. Team who haven't gotten judged yet (though they should all be judged soon), are welcome to just place their bid anyway. Important: You will only lose your fate points if you actually win an open slot. So if you bid, but then end up winning your battle, you don't lose anything, nor do you lose anything if you bid but are outbid by somebody with more Fate Points.

Ya Zhen
02-19-09, 05:24 PM
I'd like to buy my way in. I'm pretty sure I only have 1 from a game and 2 from the first round but I was wondering whats going on with artifexes artifacts. Is it defunct or something?

Kupo!
02-19-09, 06:16 PM
When is everything going to get back on track? How many threads are left? Must get to next round and be drunk!

Petoux
02-20-09, 05:15 AM
How do you know how many fate points you have?

And ... can you get more?

Christoph
02-20-09, 06:52 AM
Well, you'd have some if you've won any side events, and everyone who participated in Round One earned two automatically.

Wings of Endymion
02-22-09, 01:12 PM
((I know this is a bit late, so if I'm past the deadline please feel free to ignore me...))

... but deliberations are over and decisions are made. 100-hour work weeks and disappointing first rounds be damned, we're throwing in the towel for another go!

Team Sasurai, with 6 fate points (2 for reaching the first round, 4 for winning the first Manor of Music), would like to buy back in.

Christoph
02-22-09, 09:24 PM
Ha! That's because you're real men (even if you're female). Welcome back into the ToC, Team Sasurai! *snatches all your Fate Points and eats them* Good luck in round two!

Kupo!
02-28-09, 09:40 PM
THE MEMBERS OF TEAM CATHOLIC MAFIA ARE GOING TO THROW IN ALL THIER FATE POINTS!

2 pts for round one.
2 pts for winning round one.

so...four points! YA!

Father Snew
02-28-09, 10:33 PM
THE MEMBERS OF TEAM CATHOLIC MAFIA ARE GOING TO THROW IN ALL THIER FATE POINTS!

2 pts for round one.
2 pts for winning round one.

so...four points! YA!

I am Father Valentine Snew, and I approve of this message.

Isis Ixidar
03-01-09, 02:54 AM
Sasurai and Stalin for Time already got the Fate Slots?

Christoph
03-01-09, 03:37 AM
Aye. Besides, Catholic Mafia already advanced. Silly Catholics. :p

Kupo!
03-01-09, 11:53 AM
Aye. Besides, Catholic Mafia already advanced. Silly Catholics. :p

I know, we are trying to buy out the slot so we get a by game! ;)

Christoph
03-01-09, 12:49 PM
Ooooh... very clever. Lol. Sadly, it's no longer for sale because Stalin For Time got it.

...CAN NOT HAS!

Isis Ixidar
03-01-09, 04:35 PM
Epic final event. Catholic Mafia vs Catholic Mafia.

Kupo!
03-02-09, 02:23 AM
You know it would be...

Christoph
03-02-09, 05:51 AM
The powah of the LOOOORD would compel us to read it.

Wait, that was more Southern Baptist...

Father Snew
03-02-09, 05:55 AM
The powah of the LOOOORD would compel us to read it.

Wait, that was more Southern Baptist...

It's more of a...

Please attend, we would dearly miss you and it would be tragic if you couldn't make it. We promise to serve punch and crackers...oh pretty pretty please? I don't think the party would be the same without you!

Christoph
03-02-09, 06:01 AM
Haha. Yes, definitely attend, because it'd be a shame if your house were to mysterously catch on fire. =p