PDA

View Full Version : Round Two: Napalm Artisana vs Body and Mind

Inkfinger
02-24-09, 08:08 PM
*tosses thread out so its there*

Anyone want setup post? Otherwise, I volunteer, though it may take me a day or two. :)

Christoph
02-24-09, 08:50 PM
I can do it, if it pleases all parties involved. I should have it done either tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Inkfinger
02-24-09, 08:59 PM
I can do it, if it pleases all parties involved. I should have it done either tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Suits me fine. :)

Christoph
02-25-09, 09:42 AM
Okay, posted. I just need to double-check the bunnying with Gesse, but it should be fine.

Inkfinger
03-08-09, 06:46 PM
Alright; Caden is being eaten by RL right now, so I have his permission to bunny him for this fight. I, personally, would have reported this sooner, but my modem picked the same time to go on the blink and claim Althanas no longer existed. DX

So. Feel free to post as soon as your team likes, I've got the Artisana set up as well as I can and still be realistic, and am ready to write as much needs be to actually finish the battle in this round.

Sorry for the delay, guys. :(

Christoph
03-10-09, 11:38 AM
Okay, I guess I will try to get a post up either today or early tomorrow.

Inkfinger
03-14-09, 05:10 PM
Okay, I guess I will try to get a post up either today or early tomorrow.

I assume I am to wait for Gesse to post? Or should I just go ahead?

Gesse
03-14-09, 07:12 PM
You can go ahead.

Christoph
03-15-09, 09:01 AM
Yeah. There's not terribly much for Gesse to do. Really, there wasn't much for me to do. Lol.

Inkfinger
03-15-09, 03:36 PM
alright; I tried to get it to a point where things should be more interesting for all parties involved without bunnying y'all; if you need anything clarified or edited feel free to pipe up, circumstances being what they are and all. :)