PDA

View Full Version : Uhh... yeah.

Taskmienster
02-25-09, 08:12 AM
I'm going to be mostly off of the site for the next week, as well as messenger. (Dirks, I know you're sad, lol).

I have a 3 page paper due later today, a 7 page paper due tomorrow, a 6 page paper due Friday, and two 5 page papers due Monday, as well as an Exam due by Sunday.

That's on top of tutoring math, as well as regular schoolwork.

I'll be back as soon as I get all this shit calmed down though, so no worries.

Witchblade
02-25-09, 08:18 AM
O.O

Yeah.... you have fun with all of this. Make sure to come back to us when you're done!

Lady Blackwell
02-25-09, 08:23 AM
Remember the little blue pill's are not upper's they are merely an illusion.

but enjoy tons and tons of coffee and energy drinks ^.^

Duo_Maxwell
02-25-09, 08:26 AM
Just make one promise please? Don't forget us here in the real world. If you forget me, who will I talk to on aim?

Lady Blackwell
02-25-09, 08:30 AM
you can talk to me ^.^ haha.

anyways good luck task, hope you get perfect on everyone, and yeah coffee and energy drinks are going to be your best friend to pull all that through

Duo_Maxwell
02-25-09, 08:34 AM
but... but but i like task more. He approved me so we have this 'bond' that we share.

Lord Anglekos
02-25-09, 08:56 AM
but... but but i like task more. He approved me so we have this 'bond' that we share.
Now that is something I don't want to imagine.
Come back quickly, loser. Or we'll replace you with a japanese chipmunk.

Duo_Maxwell
02-25-09, 08:57 AM
Dude, take a joke. But he is major kick ass and i will miss him like i miss my blankey named alvin.

Nightstalker
02-25-09, 08:58 AM
I wish you luck Task! No, I wish you skill!

Max Dirks
02-25-09, 09:20 AM
Sad? This is the best thing to happen to me ever!

:(

Lord Anglekos
02-25-09, 09:23 AM
Man, then your life must utterly suck then.
(Says the pot to the kettle...)
Task, if people in RL start whining too much over there...fuck 'em. Our whining is much more important.

Taskmienster
02-25-09, 10:09 AM

:(

Ass. Haha.

How is it that people who are intelligent, intellectual, and think outside the box are too stupid for school? I can carry on philosophical debates for hours about anything anyone can possibly bring up... but I'm not smart enough to get into UF? I know so many absolutely fucking stupid people that go to that school, how am I more stupid than they are?

Fuck that shit.

I'm pissed because I feel like the more I try the less it's worth it, and even if I am smart it doesn't mean shit unless I have some stupid paper signed by some dean of a University. I may personally study more philosophy than any person currently my age with the same amount of time spent in school... but it means nothing.

When did it become more important to be able to memorize bullshit for school? When did it become more important to be able to recite what you were told in class instead of being able to learn it for yourself? I don't get how being able to memorize names/dates/events is more important than knowing the base concept behind something. Much less being able to teach yourself that information, acquiring true knowledge by yourself...

I'm about to just stop going to school, move to a new place and start over completely. I just don't know what to do yet... Hence the issue, stress, and why I need a small break this week on top of the schoolwork.

Karuka
02-25-09, 03:21 PM
The site will fall apart without you, man. Bring lots of duct tape upon your return.

Sorahn
02-25-09, 03:45 PM
Dude that is a TON of crap to do. Good luck with all that. I'm way too lazy for that crap. I'll take my ME courses over papers. And that's bad.

But srsly (I can't write that word properly anymore), school is totally lame and absolutely pointless. You're essentially spending tens of thousands of dollars and 4 years of your time on a piece of paper that tells people that you are TEH SMARTZORZ!! lolol So that big wig executives can feel like they're making a good decision by hiring you.

The whole system is BS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/MRX_Rotary/1226861062301.jpg

Whitlen
02-25-09, 08:39 PM
Aha! I knew I should have read more than one thread before posting...

Good luck with your destress and all of those assignments. Despite what we all seem to think, we'll be okay without you. Well, so long as you aren't gone too long... Wait, no, that's wrong... *grabs your leg* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE ... people? >.>

Destrudo
02-25-09, 08:45 PM
YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE ... people? >.>

It's okay precious, I'll take care of you.

*Pets your red hair affectionately*

Punch?

*Offers a glass of swirling rainbow punch. Is it poisoned? Is it safe? The world may never know.*

Unfulfilled
02-25-09, 08:47 PM
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Blackwell
02-25-09, 10:43 PM
-picks up destrudo- dont worry whitlen i'll take care of this one

-carries destrudo off to the backroom-

Nightstalker
02-25-09, 11:08 PM
*Watches the Destrudo look alike get taken away*

*Laughs as he hears the Destrudo look alike turn into an unfathomable alien horror from beyond the farthest stars and eat Bandit Brother*

*Turns back to taking care of Whitlen*

(Destrudo, Alt account)

Lady Blackwell
02-25-09, 11:27 PM
-points at nightstalker- your evil very very evil

Lord Anglekos
02-26-09, 08:45 AM
Fuck that shit.
I feel like sniffling and saying just how proud of you I am, but that would be a load of BS as well. In other words, aye aye cap'n. Take care of your business in the thing called reality (what? who?) and come back soon, we'll probably be needing some moderators by the time you do. As Karuka said, bring lots of duct (duck? Hehehe.) tape upon your return...and a shotgun to fend off that japanese chipmunk we hired to replace you.

Lady Blackwell
02-26-09, 01:01 PM
mmmmm japanese chipmunk, yummy ^.^ no need for a shotgun just give me a barbeque ^.^