PDA

View Full Version : Ohmigod Becky, no wai!

Erif
03-03-09, 07:43 PM
Kelly: Erif toats joined 2 minutes ago!
Becky: Ohmigod that is soo awesum!
Kelly: Let's get some shoes.

Yep, I'm here. I know, it's amazing how fast things can get awesome. ^^

Anyway, ya, so here I am. I'm rather new to RPing and RP forums (when I join them in non-RP forums, they die off quickly), but I think I have the basic gist of it. I'm more-or-less a fairly good writer, seeing how I'm only thirteen. Grammar and usage is fine for me, I'm have quite the imagination. The only thing I'm worried of, though, is the content I put up.

I mean, it's not that I don't put anything. No, it's just that, looking at other posts around the forums, it's a little bit too much for me. How much can you put in one post? I'm hoping that I'll get better after awhile (halp me pl0x). It's also partly because I'm new to this "Battle RP" style sort of thing. Nerver done it before.

Well, I guess that's it it. I'm crazy and I'm cannibal (and toats kawaii ^___________________^), so don't fuck with me. I'll make my character soon.

Lord Anglekos
03-03-09, 07:43 PM
You'll fit right in.
Welcome.

Yari Rafanas
03-03-09, 08:17 PM
Some people are too long-winded. Just post what you feel needs to be said to move the thread along.

Oops. Welcome, also.

Karuka
03-03-09, 08:18 PM
Right, standard warnings. Don't eat the cookies and don't hit on the redheads.

There are consequences.

Other than that, if you need help, people whose names are bolded or italicized are here to help you, so feel free to pester them. And most vets are willing to help a newbie out, too...but some will just eat you, so choose wisely.

new_guy
03-03-09, 08:22 PM
Well the only person I want to avoid at all costs, is Witchblade or bitchy witchy as me and friends call her. no offense witchblade. But welcome and as ^ person above stated, do not hit on redheads You will get eaten by the almighty Letho.

Rahegalhoff
03-03-09, 08:27 PM
Don't listen to Karuka about the Cookies, she's just jealous because she can't have any of my Belgium double chocolate cookies.

Want one?
*holds out plate of cookies.*

new_guy
03-03-09, 08:29 PM
Mind if I have one creepy old guy who has double chocolate cookies?

Witchblade
03-03-09, 08:30 PM
WTF!? Bitchy Witchy? I happen to be one of the most helpful mods out there and this is how I'm repaid? *cries*

Anyway, welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people: Karuka, Letho, Arsene, Tainted Bushido, Taskmienster, Lord Anglekos, Yari Rafanas, Christoph and BlackandBlueEyes for they may become attached to you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*offers freshly baked cupcakes*

new_guy
03-03-09, 08:34 PM
I said no offense Witchblade. So it was not meant to be serious. And Avoid those people she mentioned, or else they will hound you for
A.Cookies
B.Cupcakes OR
C.Sexual favors.

Tainted Bushido
03-03-09, 08:55 PM
I said no offense Witchblade. So it was not meant to be serious. And Avoid those people she mentioned, or else they will hound you for
A.Cookies
B.Cupcakes OR
C.Sexual favors.

Mostly C though...

Welcome to the site ;)

new_guy
03-03-09, 09:06 PM
I think Witchy hates me now. T_T I am sad now Witchy. Please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you.

Witchblade
03-03-09, 09:18 PM
You owe me your soul.

Riff Raff
03-03-09, 09:22 PM
Heeeeeeeeey doods ^^ don't mind my soon to be hubby *nudges new_guy* and his extremely uninventive name ^^ *laughs, then whispers to Witchblade* don't mind him, he's just jealous because you're like a trillion and a half times cooler than he will ever be.... *laughs* so aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, back to the new guy..... Me and my billion other accounts are ALWAYS open for RPs, so I'm extremely willing to be your first customer!!! hooray for awesome people, like meh *points to self* ^^ heheh *steals one of Rahegalhoff's cookies, though avoids the cupcakes* However much i adore Witchblade's name...... I would try to avoid her cooking :D so anyway, I'm totally PM friendly, so..... PM me!!!!!! lol cya later, peace out ^^

love, Riff Raff

Karuka
03-03-09, 09:26 PM
WTF!? Bitchy Witchy? I happen to be one of the most helpful mods out there and this is how I'm repaid? *cries*

Don't worry. You're just intimidating to the little guys. You terrified me when I was new.

new_guy
03-03-09, 09:45 PM
Y-Y-You want my soul?

Rahegalhoff
03-04-09, 08:21 AM
No, no, go ahead, anyone that's not a cookie hater can have one.

Lord Anglekos
03-04-09, 09:18 AM

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people: Karuka, Letho, Arsene, Tainted Bushido, Taskmienster, Lord Anglekos, Yari Rafanas, Christoph and BlackandBlueEyes for they may become attached to you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

How in _______'s (insert your God here; mine's still better.) name did I get added to this list!?
Oh, and do whatever you want, Erif. The consequences aren't harsh enough to dissuade, in my opinion. By the way, Okami's awesome.

Lady Blackwell
03-04-09, 10:25 AM
yeah your on that list, but im still not ughh lol, time to go cling to someone now

someone feed me

new_guy
03-04-09, 01:33 PM
How about I feed you the tip of my blade?

Lady Blackwell
03-04-09, 01:42 PM
that works ^.^ -eats tip of sword- YAY! my new althanas huggy

-clings to new_guy-

Erif
03-04-09, 02:37 PM
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes gaise.

=D

Want one?
*holds out plate of cookies.*
Are they Tabasco flavor? If they are, I'll most gladly accept, kind sirrrrrrr.

Aiko
03-05-09, 08:50 AM
Weeeelllllllllll..............

NO!

But this one is!

*brings out giant pizza sized cookie on a silver platter that's tabasco flavored just for Erif.*

(Rahegalhoff, different account)

new_guy
03-05-09, 01:41 PM
that works ^.^ -eats tip of sword- YAY! my new althanas huggy

-clings to new_guy-

Hmm clingy much? although it would be kinda un-ethical really. But yay i have a clingy buddy