PDA

View Full Version : It's Been Awhile, Althanas

Atzar
03-05-09, 06:26 PM
Hey all. There's been quite a turnover in the time that I've been away. I remember a lot of you, but there are also a bunch of you who I'm not familiar with.

So I'm giving some serious thought to writing again. I have a few half-assed ideas for some storylines, but nothing clear enough to get started on at this point.

And that brings me to the point of the post. I have some ideas, but they're all for solo quests. I didn't write with other people much in the latter half of my previous stay, and I'd like to change that this time around. If anybody wants to write with me, hit me up. I have a few different characters and I'm really not all that opposed to making a new one just for the purpose of flexibility. If you have an idea that I feel like I can roll with, then I'll do what I can to fit myself into your storyline.

Anyway, feel free to drop in and say hi. I look forward to getting to know those of you I don't know, and catching up with those of you I remember.

Rebellion
03-05-09, 06:28 PM
Welcome back, Groundhog boy.

Tainted Bushido
03-05-09, 06:29 PM
Welcome back dude, if you decide you have need of one of my MANY characters, just let me know.

You should know the drill, expect witchy to be in here soon with the cookies...

Lady Blackwell
03-05-09, 06:34 PM
yeah, and as well with those cookies, are my pizza's ^.^

-offers freshly made pizza with melty cheese-

Rahegalhoff
03-05-09, 06:58 PM
You should know the drill, expect witchy to be in here soon with the cookies...

I hate to disapoint you TB old buddy, but I am not now, nor have I ever been witchy.

*Offers plate of Cookies. One of them is a Doom Cookie, can you guess which one and avoid it?*

Arsène
03-05-09, 07:00 PM
Go away again. It was peaceful without your constant drunken antics, and, dare I say, your sexual perversions.

Sorahn
03-05-09, 07:12 PM
omg I remember you!

Welcome back to the madhouse.

Atzar
03-05-09, 07:15 PM
Welcome back, Groundhog boy.

Capybara. Not groundhog. Groundhog stupid. Capybara awesome.

Speaking of which, I need to find a new picture. That one's funny, and that one's also old. Very old.

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Even you, Arsene. I know deep down in that warped soul of yours, you missed me.

Max Dirks
03-05-09, 07:19 PM
Ahaha, my catting worked.

Welcome back. Did you bring your girlfriend too?

Atzar
03-05-09, 07:23 PM
Ahaha, my catting worked.

Welcome back. Did you bring your girlfriend too?

Indeed, and thank you.

Actually, I've tried unsuccessfully to get her to sign on here for a couple of years now. There's always a new excuse though. "I'm too busy." "I don't know what to write about." "I'm not good enough (she's probably as good as me, I've seen her write before)." Ah, well.

Karuka
03-05-09, 10:17 PM
Atzar! You're back! Capybara man is back from the dead!

We never did write together last time. We should rectify that.

Atzar
03-06-09, 12:45 PM
Atzar! You're back! Capybara man is back from the dead!

We never did write together last time. We should rectify that.

That we should.

Cyrus the virus
03-06-09, 04:03 PM
luv u!

How's it going, bud? I returned recently, too. It's freshly fun after a bit of a break.

Atzar
03-06-09, 04:16 PM
luv u!

How's it going, bud? I returned recently, too. It's freshly fun after a bit of a break.

I'm doing well, especially now that I'm out of academic trouble.

Yeah, hopefully I've found out where my inspiration was hiding. I don't think I'll be quite as active as I was before, but I'll be around.

Letho
03-06-09, 04:19 PM
Capybara back = good news. Maybe we'll actually finish something this time around. Welcome back.

Atzar
03-06-09, 04:22 PM
Capybara back = good news. Maybe we'll actually finish something this time around. Welcome back.

I hope so. It sucked that our quest died last time. Anyway, thanks for the welcome.