PDA

View Full Version : How's 'thanas these days?

Lodekai
03-09-09, 09:17 PM
For those who don't recognize this account I've gone by a crapload of names. Straska and Hashi probably being my two most memorable.

Anyway, I ran into some rather serious personal problems around a year ago and just vanished. Part of which involved me getting diagnosed with a mental disorder. So those of you who called me crazy bitch, you were right. =D

Anyway my reasons for meandering back through are twofold. First off I'm thinking of either reviving an old character (Like Lodekai) or making a new one to get back into the swing of writing since I'm really out of practice these days. The second reason is that, as part of my therapy (yay shrinks!) I have to go around and apologize to the people that I hurt because of my disorder. So to those of you that I was unkind for various reasons and through various arguments, I'm sorry.

Yes, I'm apologizing to you, Godhand. Augh. It buuurrrnnnns. >.<

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 10:30 PM
Godhand left me a message about this while I was out at dinner.

"Jack Raynes: Oh man, please be around/"

This thread is relevant to my interests. My thoughts are as follows:

HA!

Is my formal apology in the mail? Ahahaha... I think this is only funny because I just drank so much iced tea that my hands are shaking uncontrollably. We'll find out tomorrow if that is the case...

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-09-09, 10:33 PM
Hashi...

Name sounds familiar.

Welcome back.

ninja_person
03-09-09, 10:45 PM
Hmm nope never seen you around. Nice to meet you. Im Ryu IC and Eric OOC. Nice to meet ya.

Lodekai
03-09-09, 10:48 PM
To be honest I don't remember who all I owe an apology to for what. I mostly just remember being a total bitch to Godhand over some stupid thread back during the NWO stuff.

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 10:51 PM
Well, best get to work on figuring it out then, Ashykins. Ah, it's like an early birthday present.

Lodekai
03-09-09, 10:53 PM
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 10:56 PM
Putting up with Godhands incessant unfunny linking of this forum has finally paid dividends. So what brand of crazy did you get saddled with?

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 11:00 PM
I'm fairly certain nothing you ever do will break the top 20 pages on google, Godhand. That's what you get for having a generic name.

But hey, when you search Visla you get dogs... so, whatever. Wouldn't it have been funnier if I had said "bitches"? No, it wouldn't have. Move along.

Lodekai
03-09-09, 11:00 PM
I'm bipolar, of the psychotic degree, interestingly enough. Though I'm now happily medicated and on my way to being a productive member of society and all such bullshit.

I find it sad that I am trying my damnedest to remember your name and keep coming up with "Eyesauce".

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 11:05 PM
Gah, that damned Godhand deleted his post. How unfortunate.

I find it immensely gratifying that you can't remember my name. I'll answer to Visla anyway, so it doesn't much matter.

I guess I was close with bipolar. I had been betting on a combination of borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder. I guess I was too charitable.

Huh, Darcy registered. That's eh... colorful.

Thursday
03-09-09, 11:37 PM
I remember your name.

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 11:40 PM
You would, Jess. I stumbled on a real gem of a conversation with you when I was imaging my old hard drive onto a backup. It was absolutely adorable, I assure you.

Thursday
03-09-09, 11:49 PM
Well, you know me. I'm the epitome of adorable.

Visla Eraclaire
03-09-09, 11:56 PM
It's definitely in the top ten words I'd use to describe you, cutesy buttons.

Darcy Cooper
03-10-09, 08:13 PM
Huh, Darcy registered. That's eh... colorful.

Who, me? o_O If so, I can promise I have no clue who you or anyone else in this thread is, except that Godhand has a bad rep for being a bit rude and/or blunt. My alts are Whitlen and Saerilia.

Visla Eraclaire
03-10-09, 09:42 PM
Guess it's just a coincidence. That's definitely for the best.

Lady Blackwell
03-10-09, 10:15 PM
well i guess welcome back lol, i dont remember you or well i probably wont, but anyways!

yes i know how u feel but i have multiple personality disorder, but i have learned to cope with it myself, not the best way, but i refuse to pay a shrink 100 dollars an hour for 4 sessions of an hour each to tell me what i already know, so screw u shrinky if i snap u gotta see me for free so HA!

Cyrus the virus
03-11-09, 10:07 AM
That's very interesting, Bandit.

Winterhair
03-11-09, 10:45 AM
What he said.
Welcome back Lodekai. I wasn't around when you were, but it's nice to see oldies coming back.

Lady Blackwell
03-11-09, 10:51 AM
oh shush Winter and specially you cyrus, -pokes forehead- dont make me go kamikase on your ass

Visla Eraclaire
03-11-09, 04:34 PM

i no rite? Pscylgy is fur sukkrz

Cyrus the virus
03-11-09, 09:37 PM
I know how you feel, Visla. Through psychology my psychologist (who diagnosed me with Asperger's and OCD) told me some things I have really struggled with and also I have erectile difficulties.

Welcome to Althanas!

Visla Eraclaire
03-12-09, 01:05 AM
I know how you feel, Visla. Through psychology my psychologist (who diagnosed me with Asperger's and OCD) told me some things I have really struggled with and also I have erectile difficulties.

Welcome to Althanas!

I lol'ed, good work Matt.

On the whole, however, someone said to me "Visla, this thread must have been like early christmas for you!"

My reply remains, "Yes, it was like an early christmas where all you get is socks..."