PDA

View Full Version : So I've been thinkin'...

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-12-09, 02:24 PM
I'm feeling up for a quest right around now.

I've been having this idea about having some sort of viral outbreak (not of the zombie kind) in a remote village in Concordia. A platoon of militia have been sent from Underwood to surround and quarantine the place until a shipment of medicine can arrive from Radasanth. Naturally, Madison and another PC get caught up in this mess and are kept in the village "for the safety of the people of Corone". Madison, being the ornery bitch that she is, wants to go home now and sets out to create a cure of her own.

What I need is one, maybe two other peoples to help me save this village. There will be little action, so those of you who'd suddenly come to the conclusion that the virus is actually a spell that originated in a nearby cave and decide to go kill the sorcerer and his pet dragon that live there to free the townsfolk from their horrible fate might want to rethink your offer of participation. The closest thing to conflict here would be arguing with Madison over who's gonna' go out and collect the necessary ingredients for the medicine.

I'm not looking to finish this quest right away, so one or two posts a week would be plenty.

So who's up for some positive karma? This won't be on a first come, first serve basis. I will be picky and generally snobby about who I write with this time around.

Jasmine
03-12-09, 03:52 PM
hmmm....sounds interesting. i'd be up for this with Cassandra

ninja_person
03-12-09, 04:34 PM
Sounds right up my alley. So where do I find more info out?

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-12-09, 10:14 PM
I'm holding off to see who else is interested before I jump the gun with information.

Rayse Valentino
03-13-09, 12:23 AM
You? Picky about who to post with? Well, in that case I'm interested.

Badgrim
03-13-09, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure how well my character would click with it, but I'll throw my name into the hat as well. I dunno how much fun it'd be with BOTH PCs bored and annoyed with the situation, but it could make things amusing.

Fotiadis110
03-14-09, 04:38 PM
Silas WOULD but first he needs to excape the jungle and levelup so i can edit his sheet to include his bio knowledge from his backstory so make an excuse to help him attend :p

Or should I just break the whole 'one story follows another' theory, roleplay with NPC's for his introduction to get the ball rolling and participate here as well?

It is tempting.

WytchBoy
04-08-09, 01:28 PM
I can't really see a place where I could fit in, but I would like to join most certainly.

EDIT: NOticed this was a while back lol.

StormWolf
04-13-09, 11:34 PM
i just want to get into a quest. so far I have joined only duds. I have yet to develop my character IC, but I would love to make this my first quest.