PDA

View Full Version : Round 2

Petoux
03-13-09, 05:46 AM
Any thoughts on this round?

As for me, looks like everyone that is still left fighting seems really good. Hopefully we can see an improvement to round one.

Looks like everything is starting out better too...

Have any guesses on the winners?

Do you have any disagreements with your judgements? How do you feel against your new oppenents? Anyone surprise you? ANyone disappoint you?

Spill any beans that are in your chili ... in other words, express whatever is on your mind :p

As for me ... do I have any disagreements? Nope, I actually agreed with EVERYTHING my judge said ... much better judge than my ToL judge that was for sure.

As for the feel/vibe I get from my new oppenents ... they look challenging, and that's about it ... but beatable.

Surprised me: How great teamwork I and my partner have made ... I don't usually do well in teamwork post stuff. Maybe the exp. I got over the years and the exp. I got with ToL helped me grow.

Disappointed me: One of our opposing teammates ditched (NOT intentionally, internet issues ...), so that was a shame.

Kupo!
03-15-09, 03:19 PM
Winners of the Tourny: Catholic Mafia

Most likely to save your soul: Catholic Mafia

Most likely to leave your body in a ditch: Sexy Slayer +1

Who beat Sexy Slayer +1: Catholic Mafia....(I'll be it with unusual means...)

Predictions for the future: Hopefully no more drop outs...

Christoph
03-15-09, 05:15 PM
The POWAH OF LOOOORD will lead your team to victory!

Ebivoulya
03-15-09, 05:44 PM
I think this is running relatively smoothly. There have been fewer problems than I was expecting, and aside from the judge shortage of round one, there haven't been any major setbacks. Also, the average quality of writing of those left in this tournament is a bit better than I was expecting. The main fights I'm watching are the ones involving Body and Mind, and The Whole Glory (let's hope Shadowed's new partner ends up more active than his last, if he makes it past this round). However, I've had my attention drawn to a few other teams that are almost equally engaging as writers. This could be a fairly close tournament.

Kupo!
03-15-09, 07:17 PM
The POWAH OF LOOOORD will lead your team to victory!

PRAISE JEBUS AND PASS THE BEER!

Anywho... >.> <.< >.>

I agree, the writing quality has really been strong IMHO. It'll be fun to see how my team defeats all the others ;)

Petoux
03-15-09, 07:36 PM
Or ... how MY team defeats the others :p

Shame that my opposing team bailed out in Round 2 ... however, that is also the good news. ROUND 3 BABY!!

One step closer to the big cheese, errr ... I mean the prize!

;)

YOU ARE ALL GOING DOWN!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

*Coughs*

Yes, I can also tell that the writing has GREATLY improved ... however, is it just me or has the activity in posting DRAMATICALLY decreased?

Hopefully this won't continue. We'll see.

:D

Christoph
03-15-09, 08:56 PM
Activity is depressiningly low in Bracket A. Bracket B is more than a week behind, so they still have a shot at getting a decent turnout. Post post post!

Petoux
03-16-09, 09:51 AM
It's hard to post when the opposing team bailed on you.

:p

Jericho
03-16-09, 12:51 PM
Disappointed me: One of our opposing teammates ditched (NOT intentionally, internet issues ...), so that was a shame.

Shame that my opposing team bailed out in Round 2 ...

It's hard to post when the opposing team bailed on you.

I feel like Petoux is trying to say something...but I'm not sure what it is...

;)

I'm enjoying Round 2 as well. Shadowed is an excellent writer, and Kryos and I are having just too much fun! That tends to happen when you expect your characters to be brutally slaughtered :P

Isis Ixidar
03-16-09, 07:56 PM
That chump Masika wussed out on me so now I'm placing all my hopes on Sasurai. They better win this tournament or I'm going to find a way to sodomise them over the internet.

Petoux
03-17-09, 06:27 PM
Good luck with that one ... and good eye one what I was trying to say by the way ;)