PDA

View Full Version : 'ello guys

Kerrigan Muldoon
03-23-09, 06:15 AM
'ello guys,
I have been haunting about for some time, but just now I've registered and posted my character profile. While waiting for approval I thought I just socialize a little.

Roleplaying is not a new thing to me. Apart from playing graphic games with a high RP factor, I have participated a couple of times in PbP roleplay stories. The character I applied with is not a totally new concept either. Though I have never played with her as she is now, I have fooled around with chars with either a similar personality or roughly similar skills and profession.

Anyhow, this site looks great and I’m very positive about the judging and EXP system, though I’m curious as to how it will work out in practise.
I have not got a plot in mind yet, but I am open to any RP thread. I’ll probably have some fun in Scara Brea or the Promenade to practise my writing.

See you around!

ps: if you want to take a look at my char, here's the link (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=144930)

Lord Anglekos
03-23-09, 07:04 AM
Welcome to Althanas. If you have any questions just ask us, the moderators, or people who seem to know what they're doing.

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-23-09, 08:02 AM
Your character has the combined personality of every girl I've ever dated >.o

So nice the first few weeks... Le sigh.

Grittings and welcome nonetheless.

Kerrigan Muldoon
03-23-09, 08:15 AM
I'll take that as a compliment, hehe.

So you are into dating girls who are frequently bugged by hallucination inflicting tarot cards. Or did you mean the "look, I'm nice... but wait, now I'm a bitch!" type of girls, which is a pretty accurate description of the female nature?

Lady Blackwell
03-23-09, 08:21 AM
ehh it all depends on the female, and if your in her good books or not, anyways welcome,

im not that great at writing but i have great imagination ^.^ and well apparently alot of potential according to Several members of this board, so if you are up for a little thread let me know, anytime anywhere :p

BlackAndBlueEyes
03-23-09, 08:38 AM
A little from Column A, a little from Column B...

Yeah, I sure picked a few winners back in my day.

Lord Anglekos
03-23-09, 09:57 AM
I'll take that as a compliment, hehe.

So you are into dating girls who are frequently bugged by hallucination inflicting tarot cards. Or did you mean the "look, I'm nice... but wait, now I'm a bitch!" type of girls, which is a pretty accurate description of the female nature?

*shudder*

Visla Eraclaire
03-23-09, 02:48 PM
Welcome. Hooray for a new character profile that did not make me physically ill. It would be a bad time for such a thing too, I just had a very nice lunch.

I haven't done much RP on here in a while, but I actually think a conversation between my character and yours might be worthwhile. I'm not really the "questing" type, so I envision something fairly low key. If you find you have the time and agree with the assessment, tell me once you get yourself approved.

Cheers.

Kerrigan Muldoon
03-23-09, 03:46 PM
Well, I did my best to skip the 'oh noez, my parents were murdered' history ;). Thanks for the compliment :-).

Sure, we could have a nice chat when I get approved. Two females in their twenties, one straightforward, the other reserved. That should do it.

Visla Eraclaire
03-23-09, 04:00 PM
Good. I look forward to it. Just send me a PM/IM whenever your registration is finalized.