PDA

View Full Version : outro .... sorta

Lady Blackwell
04-01-09, 11:35 AM
hey all,

i will be disappearing somewhat. i will still be browsing the site and on my messengers

but where i ahve just obtained my very first apartment i am so excited and get really sit still to write out posts.

i know i am in a few threads but i can periodically post, but i can not promise any quality control. the post's will be there to keep the thread moving.

Anyways slowing poster pace if at all any

until i am in my place and got it all set up

i am sorry all.

but any suggestions or comments would be excellent ^.^ about anything, as well as having your own place.

Visla Eraclaire
04-01-09, 11:47 AM
I thought you just said you had tons of time because you're all by yourself and you have nothing else to do...

Flippant vermin! FIE ON THEE!

Lady Blackwell
04-01-09, 11:53 AM
i am too excited, and i have not moved in yet, i dont get the keys to april 21st

just theres soo many things going through my head.

and i am soo excited its like

GAHHH!

im a fat kid in a candy store at the moment then.

Witchblade
04-01-09, 05:39 PM
lmao

You're hilarious Jon. What area of the city are you moving to?

Lady Blackwell
04-01-09, 07:42 PM
im moving to pretty much across from st. joes

and yes a fat kid in a candy store across from a hospital ... Perfect location!

Aiko
04-02-09, 01:06 AM
You best take as much time as needed to thoroughly think about your posts and provide good quality content in any thread we're doing together, or else...

Witchblade
04-02-09, 07:32 AM
Oh, that's not too bad of an area, I've got a friend that lives on Forest, which is just down the road from St. Jos and I know another person on Duke. The apartments there are pretty nice, but can be kind of pricy. Here's a hint though, if you have wireless access on your computer, you may not even need to pay for internet monthly. There are a lot of unsecure wireless signals around there. :p

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 09:19 AM
ehh, im going to get cable internet, everyone else in the apartment has DSL so me getting Cable i have the 100MBps all to myself so

anyways Meg you so need to come visit me when im all moved in.

Witchblade
04-02-09, 09:45 AM
lol, sure. Having a house-warming party? :p

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 09:47 AM
i would but my apartment can fit maybe 4 or 5 people, and then its going to be cramped. so i am thinking of having it elsewhere i would have to see.

Witchblade
04-02-09, 09:54 AM
aww, that's poopies. :p The whole point of having a house warming party is to break in the new place. :p

Visla Eraclaire
04-02-09, 10:44 AM
How small is this apartment? I could fit that many people in my closet, at standard party density, in the last place I lived...

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 10:52 AM
well standard party density i can fit MAYBE 25 but i want it to be comfortable and with room to move around lol and im only going to have seating for 5-6 and eating utensils for four so

anyways its a bachelor apartment, but yeah i may have it at a church lol, the church is giving me all my furniture so why not hold it here haha

Visla Eraclaire
04-02-09, 11:00 AM
Utensils? Are you mad, boy? This is a housewarming, not an intimate dinner party.

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 11:15 AM
lol, come now i am talking bout everything for the whole time i live there, i will only have 4 of each utensil

so, yeah

Visla Eraclaire
04-02-09, 11:16 AM
Plastics make it possible!

Wow, how old is that commercial?

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 11:22 AM
visla you should make an old commercial thread

anyways yeah im at work and barely able to focus enough on that so YEAHHHH!!!! my very own apartment woohoo

plus i probably wont have internet for a few days after moving in but ohwell

Witchblade
04-02-09, 05:18 PM
I'd probably be like the oldest person at your house warming party and the only one legally allowed to drink. XD

Oh wait... you're holding it in a church. No alcohol. Bah!

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 06:46 PM
lol are u kidding me? my church is awesome if i wanted i could,

but i think i will have a house warming party, and plus i dont even have money for furniture how on earth am i going to have money for booze?

Witchblade
04-02-09, 07:22 PM
heh, true enough.

Aiko
04-02-09, 08:10 PM
See, BB, this is where you ask partygoers to bring their own booze. Alternatively, get THAT friend to set it up for you. You know, that one friend whose activities always border on criminal, yet tiptoe just this side of legal. You know, the friend whose name you scan the papers for, always expecting them to finally be arrested, yet they never are.

Those types of friends have the connections to throw legendary parties.

Lady Blackwell
04-02-09, 08:45 PM
i cant contact myself for that ...

well for the legendary party things, my parties remain legendary

although it is completely legal, the movies and what we do may not be. but what I do is ^.^

anyways Aiko PM the conflicts and what not that will happen between BB and Calbrena

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-02-09, 11:28 PM
I'm not a fan of parties of any sort in my apartment (I never have more people over than GameCube controllers as a rule of thumb). Only one of my friends is really into drinking, so that rules out booze.

But should you actually have a party, let us know how poisonous Witchy's cookies really are, mmkay?