PDA

View Full Version : If You Are Strong Enough, You Can Pick The World Apart.

Requiem of Insanity
04-07-09, 11:50 PM
Cassandra's steps made no noise inside the serene room. A candle off in the corner flickered across her face, and she bid the shadows to wrap around her like blanket. The room smelled of sweet vanilla and other delicate supporting fumes, creating an overwhelming sense of calm in the room.

Each step she took was concise, quick, and careful to draw no attention to her as she looked at the woman sitting in the chair a few paces from the roaring fireplace. This woman was Cassandra's newest interest in her twisted hobby and her heart raced at being so close to her prey. The fire cracked and cackled at her approach, masking the sound of her approach further as she lifted the knife carefully up into the air.

To easy, Cassandra thought to herself allowing a vile smile to cross her lips as she lowered the knife quickly. The knife met with resistance, than plunged downwards with little more fuss, letting out succulent life fluids.

"Oh, Cassandra!" The woman cried out alarmed, but a smile crossing her red ruby lips. "I didn't even notice you were in the room with me. Guess I was wrapped up in my book." She patted a thick novel upon her lap with her right hand, her left hand grabbing the knife and ripping it out of the steak releasing more of the juices onto the pearl white plate.

Cassandra bowed, her infalliable smile breaking the sudden tension. "I am sorry, Madam Griffon, I did not mean to startle you." Cassandra laughed lightly as she finished her words, looking at the blood of the steak on the small table next to the hand crafted auburn chair. "Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked lightly. Her master shook her head, waving Cassandra away.

"No, Cassi." Cassandra's teeth began to grind at the pet name. "You and Kane have served me well these past few weeks. Thanks. I'll not need of you the rest of the night. You are dismissed." Cassandra bowed again turning to the door. "I think I will want to have eggs, scrambled with hot sauce and peppers." Cassandra waited a moment to memorize the order and then nodded leaving the room.

Rhianna Griffon, a woman on the outside as normal as any other successful business woman was on the inside a vile, wretched creature with darker desires than Cassandra cared to admit to at first glance. Rhianna was a slender, athletically built Coronian native of about 5'7. Her red hair reached down to her shoulder blades and was almost always tied in a high pony tail. She was lord of a group of mercenaries known as the Bloodied Rose, a title she gained with cunning that even Cassandra had to admit was impressive. All that served however to increase her appetite to add her to the list of people she would kill.

It took nearly six months to obtain a place inside the home of Rhianna, traveling from the Black Archipelago to the land of Carthage near the borders of Emprea. It was fitting Rhianna made her home in Carthage, for the state was always ready for war it seemed. After applying for the position of servant she had to go through rigourous amounts of tests and at long last she was hired on as Rhianna's personal servant.

The trials were nearly impossible for her to survive on her own, but as always she wasn't alone. Her dark companion, her twisted lover, her deepest desires made manifest stood by her the whole time. A silent, unseen sentinel who kept a cold, firm grip on her shoulder to see her through. Her demented lover had as much to gain from this as she did, always encouraging Cassandra when a new playmate showed up with sweet nothings whispered so only she could hear.

Cassandra walked down the narrow hallway smiling to herself all the time as she thought of the horrible things she wished to treat her master to, and it was these daydreams that kept her from going insane. As she walked she felt a cold, slender arm touch her back moving softly as one would slenderly touched their lover, and she shuddered in passion as she fluttered her eyes. Her Dark Companion leaned into her, whispering into her ear and she laughed like a childish school girl gleefully as she fiddled with the handle to her door, opening it.

She entered her room quickly, slamming the door shut and turning falling onto her bed. As she landed she felt something hit her head hard and she bit her lip to prevent from screaming in alarm. A body shuffled away from her, shying into the darkness, muttering loudly the whole time words of apology. As her eyes focused in the dark she sighed loudly, her chest heaving as she grabbed a match and lighting the lantern by her bed.

"You better have a good reason to be here, or I will kill you where you stand." she threatened.

Requiem of Insanity
04-08-09, 01:12 AM
Cassandra's eyes narrowed on the man in the corner of her bedroom, and he covered his face from the light as if afraid. But of either the wrath of Cassandra, or the light itself she wasn't quite sure.

"I didn't mean to startle you," the man apologized. "I just wanted to inform you of some good news."

"We were not supposed to interact like this, Kane!" Cassandra continued, ignoring his apology and excuse. "We agreed once we started we had to work alone, and communicate by other means."

Kane was Cassandra's partner; or better put, broken puppet. It was about a year ago when the two met in Emprea, when Cassandra was being stalked as a target instead of her stalking the prey. He had stumbled upon her after she had murdered her father, and after being put to her blades all traces of his sanity was lost upon him. He has just enough self confidence inhimself to live the life of a broken soul, not wanting to kill himself, but not wanting to love either.

Cassandra and Kane had been traveling ever since working together to capture potential playmates for Cassandra and it was because of his quick thinking he was able to get them into the house of Rhianna Griffon. They had both agreed that it would be better not to work together at all, and that Cassandra would only use Kane as an extra set of ears. For the most part he had obeyed her orders, but tonight was a different story.

"I understand that, mistress Cassandra," Kane spoke again, his eyes darting away from her gaze. "It's just that I have really important news to te-" Cassandra spoke cutting off her partner, eyes like daggers as she glared at the man.

"I told you never to call me Mistress! I swear to god, Kane the ice you are walking on is so thin that you must have the weight of bird for not cracking it. Now prove to me your brain isn't the same size as a winged bother and get to the point before I cut it out of you. It's been six months since the last time I got to cut into something and the more you try my patience the more I may just kill you!"

"I understand, that's why I came and sneaked into your room!" He countered, moving away from the wall. "Rhianna is going to be leaving this site soon and she'll be heading for the Black Isle's! She's just caught wind that her group of mercenaries she dispatched was killed, and not by some normal group of thugs! She's going to start searching for us!" Cassandra listened to the news carefully, tapping her index finger on her lips before she walked forward and grabbed Kane by the hair, pulling down so he bent his knee to her, his head cocked to the side as he whimpered in pain.

"Are you that fucking dumb, Kane?" Cassandra seethed into his ear. "I don't care much for your hair brained thinking and sudden paranoia. It's stress I really don't need right now and in case that thick, useless sack of bones you call a skull couldn't hear before, I am losing it softly. I want to kill but I can't. So tell you what!"

Cassandra dragged Kane with her as she went over to her night drawer. With her free hand she ripped the drawer open and began to move things around before she found her razor. "I think it's time you shaved you worthless cretin!" Kane whimpered more as tears fell from his eyes, the shock at what was about to happen becoming ever increasingly real.

"No, you misunderstand me!" Kane cried. "If she's going to Black Isle, where her potential enemy is than she'll send over her guards to inspect the place first! This is the break we needed. She'll not have a group of guards anymore, just her one loyal bodyguard!"

Cassandra held Kane for a moment considering this. She imagined herself as a crime lord, and what she would do if she were about to go into hostile territory. Natrually, send someone out to investigate the area. She pulled tighter on Kane's hair.

"Good boy, I think that was wise of you to tell me. But for now, I really need to vent, do you mind if I play with you?" She asked sweetly, her eyes batting as if she pleaded to her puppet. Kane's eyes were red with tears as he pleaded her not to cut him, but she continued to get the razor closer and closer to his skin.

Of course, she had no care whether he did or did not want to play.

Requiem of Insanity
04-14-09, 01:12 PM
Cassandra felt much better when she woke up in the morning, her white bed sheets stained in blood from Kane. He had left over two hours ago, and Cassandra let him go, whimpering like a wounded child. She tapped her fingers on her desk, looking into the mirror.

Kane's news was most welcome, but most troubling. While her guards were gone, searching for a suitable location for her to stay it would also mean her bodyguard would be ever watchful, not ever leaving his sight for long. The chance to kill was timed at three days. One day to wait for word back from her cronies, a second day to prepare for the trip and tie up loose ends, and a third day to finish packing and doing any last minute details. Three days to do this deed, or the mission would end in failure, and Kane's screams wouldn't be enough to vent her frustrations if Rhianna got away.

She felt the cold, slender touch of her lover deep inside her mind, and she shuddered from his embrace, her mind washed over with mixed emotions of love and hate. Timing was of the most importance, and she couldn't think of any way to get the chance for this to work. She slammed her fists in anger on her desk, and turned away from the mirror.

A dark chuckle whispered into her ear, and she turned away from the noise in frustration. "You pick a fine time to piss me off with your teasing, you jerk!" she muttered to her dark companion. "This isn't as simple as, wait and be patient. This is something far worse than that. I have to time it out just right, the opportunity to be alone with her and the opportunity to kill off her stupid bodyguard!" Her dark lover moved closer, his icy touch wrapping around her shoulders as sweet nothings gently found their way to her ear. She felt her nerves cooling as the fire within was doused out, and she began to shudder again in ectasy. "You always had a way with words..." She cooed as her eyes closed tightly.

She looked at the clock on her nightstand, and saw she needed to get going. She grabbed her apron, her cooking utensils, and made way fro the ktichen to begin the breakfast for her master. "I can't wait to be done playing Suzy Homemaker..." she whispered. "I'd much rather play Midnight Monster." She waited to hear the clicking sound of her door, and when she did she pulled the key out and walked towards the kitchens.

Requiem of Insanity
04-20-09, 01:53 AM
Cassandra carted the food out of the kitchen into the lavishly furnsihed dining room. A long twelve foot mahogany wood table with a luster finish hosted fine quality padded seats. At the head of the table was a larger, more throne like seat where Rhianna sat at. On the wall was a portrait of her family emblem, two twin silhouette snakes intertwined, their tongues tied together. Before her were dozens of folders, paper littered on the wooden surface as she read each with a look of mild mirth. Her hand grazed the glass of fresh orange juice and she smiled as she turned a paper over.

"Your food is ready my mistress." Cassandra said lightly, pulling the cart to the side of the table. "Eggs, amde to order as you gave me last night." Rhianna looked up to her servant, a smile on her face.

"Well, well, Mrs. Remi. You seem much higher in spirits this day." Rhianna cocked her eyebrow with intent as she giggled. "I heard you and the houseboy Kane ran into each other last night." Cassandra's eyes widened in shock. Her mind was already calculating the dangers of what was going on, but Rhianna seemed to laugh her surprise off. "Do not worry, I am not mad. It's natural to sexually please a man in order to please yourself. Life does have needs, and not even I am above such things most of the time." She gave Cassandra a seductive glance, smiling with intent as went back to her papers.

Cassandra gave a very weak smile, trying not to wretch at the idea of sexually pleasing Kane. "I...I have no idea what to say to that." She spoke earnestly. "I just get these urges I guess." her weak smile grew strength as she spoke more freely. Rhianna nodded looking at her papers again, her fork digging into the eggs and taking a sample. She dropped the papers and fluttered her eyes as she turned to her servant.

"I swear I'd pay a king's ransom to keep you on my staff. These eggs are murderously good." She took another bite and squirmed with delight. "Seriously, I'd kill somebody for your cooking, Cassi." Rhianna lifted a napkin to her mouth and flashed her toothy grin to Cassandra.

"Mistress," Cassandra said lightly, her tone nearly a whisper as she poured more juice into Rhianna's cup. "I must ask, how did you come to know about last night?" Rhianna grabbed the glass and sipped at it before placing it down on the coaster.

"Garth noticed Kane snuck into your room, and he waited to see when he left. Not until early morning, and Kane was limping as well, wincing in pain. So my question to you is just what exactly did you two do last night?" Her grin returned as she cocked an eyebrow. Cassandra shrugged.

"Just tried something new." Cassandra stood erect as Rhianna went back to her papers, eating slowly each bite. As she finished her toast Cassandra grabbed the plate and placed it on the cart, begging for Rhianna to eat faster so she could go back to formulating a plan to kill her.

As her patience was about to boil over, she felt a calm reassuring hand on her back, and one small whisper entered her ear. She suppressed the desire to coo at her Dark Lover's wonderful advice. "Mistress?" Cassandra looked to Rhianna and bowed low. "Forgive me if I am out of place, but I was wondering why the estate seemed a little bit, well, empty today." Rhianna looked up to Cassandra with an inquisitive stare, calculating her response, as well as the threat level of the question even though it seemed harmless to ask, Rhianna didn't attain her status by freely giving up what could be harmful information.

After a few moments Rhianna spoke her concluded answer to Cassandra's query. "What have you been told?" Cassandra was taken back by the question, but her dark companion held her steady, whispering into her ear again. Her mind flooded with emotions of fear, but each word drowned those human feelings so she could think clearly. She loved her darker half even more if it was possible.

"I have only heard rumors, and that's why I had to ask. Are we all relocating?" Rhianna looked deep into Cassandra's eyes before she titled her head back to the paperwork before her.

"No, not all of us. The servants are to remain here as I take care of some trivial matters. Turns out Black Isle has more surprises than I anticipated." Cassandra nodded in understanding.

"I take it an operation didn't go to plan?" Rhianna nodded her response. "So then...this is only temporary?" Rhianna's eyes glanced over to Cassandra, and she felt like slapping herself. She was asking to many questions and Rhianna was getting concerned with that. Instead of expecting Rhianna to end the manner, her eyes just glanced behind her as she took a heavy breath.

Rhianna dropped the papers, twisting her body to look behind her at the emblem on the wall. "Do you understand what this mural means?" Rhianna asked, her tone faded and far away as if in thought. Cassandra remained quiet as Rhianna spoke. She knew enough about human feeling to know Rhianna was about to confide in her.

"A snake can coil and strike in the flash of an eye. An unwary warrior, no matter how mighty, can fall from a single bite. But snakes are just as flawed as mankind. They fight each other just as vehemently as humans do. It's unique to think that we are any different from snakes. We can turn and change just as fast as they strike."

"But, what does their tongue being tied together represent?" Cassandra asked, her curiosity getting the better of her. Rhianna gave her an annoyed look, as if bothered to hear the voice of her servant.

"My organization is known as the Cabal of Lost Whispers. The snakes are tied together, by their bodies and tongues to show our power over our foes. We have tied mankind's worst enemy to itself, and that enemy of mankind is the human race. Just as a snake attacks another snake, we attack our foes with the same determination." Cassandra looked up the mural with cold eyes.

As far as I am concerned it shows just how pathetic you really are. she thought dully. Rhianna turned back to her paperwork. "Well, that's how I interpret it anyway. My father had that mural built because he was an information broker. No matter what was whispered, it couldn't escape this organization's ears. So he tied their tongues together to represent no escaping. Take your pick of whichever sounds better to you."

"Mistress," Cassandra said bowing low. "You of course know my answer lies with yours. Thank you for clarity." Rhianna just lifted a single hand up, waving her away.

"Do not mention it," Rhianna pushed her food away. "I have things to get done, begone. And fetch me Garth. I have need of him. Oh, and no more play dates with Kane until this matter is settled." Cassandra lifted the plate and turned, grinding her teeth at the idea of being intimate with Kane and playing messenger.

The sooner you die the faster my headache goes away...

Requiem of Insanity
04-22-09, 02:13 PM
The inner hallways of the building ran with long black wood, a fine gloss coat making it seem to shine in the few windows of light. A long rug would run down the walkways, so no feet would dare touch the expensive flooring. It was rumored Rhianna killed off with her own hands two servants who stepped bare foot upon the wood. It wasn't a rumor that Garth killed a servant for spilling a drink on the floor.

Garth was Rhianna's top adviser and Body Guard. His service record is the longest of anybody in employment to Rhianna, and it took a lot of digging to find out why. Garth, like Cassandra, had a far darker side than most people had. After learning Garth participated in weekly fighting contests, Rhianna proposed to her husband that they hire Garth. That would be her ex-husbands final mistake for it was Garth's blade that was sticking out the back of the neck. Rhianna took control of her father's legacy back from the hold of her husband, and the two have an arrangement that has lasted for nearly four years.

Garth's quarters were stereotypically located in the darkest area of the estate, his anti social nature didn't lend him to live well next to others. The closer Cassandra's feet walked towards the door, the darker the halls seemed to get. Cassandra was quite sure this was some enchantment he had installed because it was common for Rhianna to send her victims down this very pathway to their deaths. The fear that would grow would send anybody off their balance, but not Cassandra. She embraced the strength of the darkness and made it her own power instead.

She reached Garth's door and fixed her skirt before tapping her knuckles against the wooden frame, a loud echo rippling as an after effect in the halls. Cassandra could hear footsteps easily and shortly the portal opened wide, revealing the intimidating presence of...

"Kane?" Cassandra blurted out unceremoniously. The puppet looked to Cassandra with a playful smile, like one who had outsmarted a long time rival, and nodded gingerly. His actions made her want to strangle him on the spot, but in the end she knew better than to revela her darker tendencies.

"How may I help you, servant?" Kane said highly, an air of arrogance in his tone which caused a chuckle from the darkness within the room. Cassandra felt her own Dark Companion move away, to explore the room inside and she could easily feel his unease. Cassandra looked deep into Kane's eyes and she felt a rush of anger at his sudden smug demeanor.

"What in the underworld are you doing here, Kane?" her tone was full of venom as she glared daggers at her puppet.

"I am Lord Garth's personal servant," he replied with equal venom, his eyes flaring. "You would be wise to shut your mouth and speak only the words you were meant to." Cassandra was ready to draw her fist upwards into Kane's chin, when her dark companion grabbed her arm, returning behind her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Her mind raced with sudden clrity, as she realized Kane was only putting on an act for Garth.

"Mistress Rhianna has need of your lord." She replied in a defeated tone. Her heart sank to have to address Kane as a superior and she wanted so badly to harm him for this, but in the current situation she needed to play it cool.

"Message received, begone." Kane said about to shut the door. Before his arm began to bend to shut the door, another hand far larger than Kane's grabbed the door, and the might and girth of Garth was revealed to Cassandra.

"If my employer needs me, no need to delay," Garth spoke with a deep, authoritative voice that made Kane shiver. "Isn't that right, Kane?" Garth's attendant nodded once, moving out of Garth's way.

The might and girth of Garth was easily comparable to a twisted muscle headed giant like warrior in a fairytale, but that would end that. He wore a simple black shirt, Vlince in quality and running down only to half his bulky arm. His pants were made of a denim material, and he wore a long bastard sword on the side of it attached in a scabbard to his belt.

"Lead the way, peon." Garth said darkly to Cassandra. Yet Cassandra's brain couldn't process the words as her mind gawked at the creature behind Garth. His own inner darkness was behind Garth, taller than he in the silhouette of a mighty drake. His darkness seemed to notice Cassandra's own dark companion, and it roared in a fierce challenge to her. She could feel the grip of her Dark Lover tighten around her shoulder, but he did not reply back. Only the soft chuckling was his reply.

Garth looked to her with a twist of his head as he studied Cassandra. "You, you do not fear me, do you?" he asked, his tone reflecting a silent hint of amusement. Cassandra's slacked jaw state whipped into focus and she turned her head away.

"I of course fear you!" She shouted frightened, biting her lip hard to make her cry. "Terrible Lord, I was paralyzed in your presence." Garth took a few steps before touching Cassandra on the shoulder, leaning down so his mouth was near her ear. She trembled at his touch as best as she could, pretending to feel uncomfortable with the touch.

"Then I would suggest you take acting lessons, little one." He pushed her aside as easily as one would toss a doll, and Cassandra fell into the wall onto the wood floor. Her head throbbed with pain as she woozily looked to see Garth walking away, not bothering to look back.

Requiem of Insanity
04-22-09, 02:25 PM
After Garth's footsteps echoed away, she felt a small, slender hand on her shoulder, but the touch lacked the gentle coolness and was not nearly as inviting like her lovers. She looked up to see Kane, instantly she shrugged his grasp off her as she slowly stood erect again.

"I'm fine you worm!" She seethed slowly getting her bearings together. The world spun and she closed her eyes as she rubbed her head where it collided with the wall.

"With all do respect," Kane said lightly. "There is a big difference between suicide and not suicide." Cassandra opened one challenging eye to her broken minion. "I'm just saying that maybe it wasn't the brightest idea to challenge Garth like you did. Not productive to your goal of living."

"Shut it, Kane." Cassandra barked. "I have a killer headache that could split this manor in half, and I don't need you to add to it." She glanced at her hand to see if she bled from the hit sighing in relief she saw no crimson life. Her eyes narrowed again and she looked to Kane with irritation. "And when the hell did you plan to tell me you were Rhiannas bodyguard's personal servant?"

Kane shrugged as he flashed a wild grin leaning against the wall. "How else did you expect me to find out about the information I gave you last night?" Kane looked down the hall for eavesdroppers and turned back to Cassandra.

"I suppose, but next time you have a position of power, do me a favor and tell me." Kane lifted a hand in apology as he shook his head.

"With all due respect, I will never tell you something like that." Cassandra lowered her gaze and began a warning growl. "I'm only stating that because you had no prior knowledge of my rank or position you acted the way you should have as a servant of your position. No offense, but you have a superiority complex that puts others to shame." Cassandra thought on this and nodded, a feint trace of a grin on her lips.

"I suppose you are right, Kane." She turned to him and let loose a wild hay maker. Her fist collided with his chin, and Kane sprawled to the floor in pain, grabbing his mouth in alarm and looking up to his mistress. Cassandra nursed her fingers in her arm, but kept her face full of life. "That's for acting like a jack ass to me!" she warned. "Don't forget, Kane, that you are my broken puppet!" With that Cassandra turned and left, leaving Kane on the floor.

Looking out to the sun, she realized that today nothing would happen to further her goals, and cursed. One day down, two left to go... She thought miserably.

Requiem of Insanity
04-24-09, 11:56 PM
Cassandra washed the last of the dinner dishes as her mind turned to auto pilot. Inside her inner sanctum that was her soul she sat starring at the pieces to a puzzle. Each piece was linked in some way to the next, and so far the only puzzle she had managed was how to break into the home of her prey, and how much time she had left. Before the puzzle was a large hour glass the size of her torso, and the sand inside kept ticking away one grain at a time.

She tried to fit a few of the pieces together, but found they didn't fit and grew irritated dropping them and grabbing a few others. As she tried to make them fit she heard her own inner darkness whispering to her.

I figured you would help once I learned how to talk with you. Cassandra called to the darkness. It was only recently that Cassandra was able to access her inner thoughts like this. The time alone from Kane gave her an opportunity to train in the arts of meditation, and while still a far cry from being proficient at this, she was able to at long last find a way to talk to her lover, and hear his words clearly without the call of the hunt fogging her brain.

A voice chuckled deeply back to her calls, echoing in the inner halls of her own mind like in the deepest recess of a cavern. Cassandra picked up a piece and tossed it into the shadows, howling a cry of frustration at her twisted lover.

Clearly you don't understand the hints I gave you already. Why should I spoil you further like a brat princess if you won't play with the toys I already gave you?" the darkness spoke as one, a thousand voices echoing to her. Cassandra sighed again picking up the pieces and looked to them with growing irritation.

I just don't understand what you mean by this! she tossed another piece aside furiously as she drew her knees up to her chest, her lips pouting. The darkness remained quiet before a wave of chill permeated around. Cassandra welcomed this familiar feeling as she felt her body sooth and relax.

Just take one last look at the puzzle my beautiful, deluded, devoted darling. Cassandra watched the piece she had tossed fly forward landing before her. She took one hand and looked at the piece of the puzzle, her eyes focusing on it then looking off to the side where the completed parts were kept.

Her lips curled into a vile grin as she placed the piece, completing the puzzle with a furious fever as the parts all began to intertwine. As she worked faster and faster she heard the soft trace laughter of her dark companion encouraging her on.

At long last she looked down at puzzle, its full complete form showing Rhianna's bedroom, tied to her bedposts with Garth slain in a corner.

Her eyes opened and she blinked repeatedly to regain balance as she left her quiet place, looking at the completed dishes. One last thing needed to be done tonight, and if she was correct, then the fall of Rhianna would go down tomorrow night.

"I think mistress would like a desert tonight..." Cassandra whispered grabbing a few ingredients out of the cupboard, and pulling the book of Catrina Ferman out of her bag.

Requiem of Insanity
04-25-09, 12:23 AM
The book of Catrina Ferman was considered among the highest valuable possession Cassandra owned. Inside it's very pages were hundreds of poisons, dozens of potions, and even experiments and designs for creating the most violent torturing methods yet created. Cassandra had obtained this holy tome by defeating her in a game of wits, a costly game that almost had seen her on the wrong ends of her own knives. But it was by luck that she killed her, and claimed this book as her own.

Lazily she stirred the simple potion in the pot, hearing a beeping sound as she turned to see her timer going off. She waltzed over to the over, looking inside to see her small pie cooking nicely inside the fires. She lifted the pie closer to the edge so it would remain warm, but not expose itself to being fully over cooked. She walked forward over to the pot and stirred it a bit more, leaning down and sniffing it.

"Hmm..." Cassandra turned to her book and looked upon it with an inquisitive eye. "The smell isn't exactly like she described it..." Cassandra went over to the kitchen cabinet and shuffled around until she found a suitable spice. She walked back over and carefully measured out the dry ingredient, adding only what she felt was correct. Then with a simple motion, she dumped it into the pot and stirred again. She turned to her pie to make sure it wasn't burning and then bent over to smell the pot again.

"Yes!" She cried triumphantly. "It now has a distinct smell of vanilla." She became proud of herself as she finished stirring, whipping it as fast as she could to make a whipped topping. Carefully she went over to the oven, grabbing the small pie and carefully placing the whipping upon the smooth surface. After a scrutinizing eye she nodded in content placing her creation upon a slender dish and placing it upon the cart, putting the silver domed top over it. She wheeled the cart out into the hall down to the slightly ajar room.

Her master Rhianna was sitting in a chair, reading a book before the roaring fire with a wine being gently caressed by her fingers. Every now and the she turned a page, sipping the wine as she did so adjusting to get comfortable. "My mistress," Cassandra said in a low tone.

Rhianna nearly dropped her glass on the floor as she took a sharp breath, her eyes looking over to Cassandra. "I swear, you must be half cat with the silent movement your feet make!" She muttered loudly, her irritation clear as day. "What do you want to disturb me with?"

Cassandra took her cue and rolled the cart forward, stopping to Rhianna's small end table and lifting the lid to reveal her pie. "I aplogize madam, but I know you have been busy with all the work and moving that I felt you deserved a treat. My mother always taught me to reward yourself when you do hard work. It lessens the tension and soothes the soul." Cassandra smiled with her teeth sparkling as she spoke the lie through her teeth.

"Your mother was a wise woman," Rhianna looked to the pie, licking her lips as she did so. "Hand it over!" She unceremoniously offered her hand to have the food placed upon it. Cassandra let out a small sigh of amusement as she lifted the plate and handed over the pie. Her eyes dazzled in the glow of the fire, and she watched with bated breath to see Rhianna eat her hard work.

With one swift movement of the fork, she wiped all the cream off the top, and began to eat the pie. Cassandra had to dig her nails into her thigh to avoid from dropping her jaw in shock. "Mistress...the topping is the best part!" She whimpered. Rhianna gave her a look of disgust, scooping more pie into her gullet and swallowing.

"I hate cream. I told you that when you applied." She ate more of the pie. Cassandra's mind raced with the memories of the interview with her when it suddenly hit her like a sack of bricks.

"Blessed night," Cassandra cursed. "I completely forgot that." Cassandra was a loss for words as her plan just took a turn for the worse.

"Don't worry about it, darling." Rhianna said playfully. "The pie is delicious and I could scoop it off anyway. So no harm is done." Cassandra's lip quivered in silent anger as her eyes brimmed with tears of rage. Rhianna looked at her and gently put the food down. "Darling, I said it was okay. I'm not mad at you for forgetting."

"I forgot the most glaring flaw in my plan..." Cassandra's words were distant as she chastised herself in front of Rhianna. Her mistress cocked her head to the side and looked to her with a careful look.

"Honey, are you okay?" Rhianna's hand reached out to touch Cassandra's. "Don't fret, I'm not mad..." Cassandra's face dropped to her chest, her eyes looking down upon her feet in shame.

"All that planning, all that time...it's all about to be wasted..." She continued, thinking of her failure in this mission. The only opportunity she had was this one moment, and now it was far gone.

"If it really means that much to you," Rhianna said hesitantly. "It's not that I'm allergic, it's just that I didn't want to get fat. But hey, if it's causing you that much pain..." Rhianna's fork lifted and scooped up a generous portion of the cream. She placed her tongue upon it and instantly batted her eyes in affection as she moaned in ecstasy nearly dropping the plate. "Holy crap, that's good..." She ate it more and more, but Cassandra was in her own little world.

"I am such a failure..." Cassandra whined, her eyes looking up and seeing the cream lining her prey's lower lip. "Wait...did you just..." Rhianna grinned as she nodded, licking her lips.

"All of it...got anymore?" She joked, her eyes half pleading for more of the whipping. Cassandra felt her inner darkness grow cold, and a boiling, primal laughter escaped her lips as she bunched over laughing wildly. Rhianna, completely unaware of what was going on inside Cassandra's head, just laughed with her.

"I am sorry, Mistress." Cassandra wiped the tears from her eyes. "No, there is none left. But tomorrow maybe I can bring some to your bedroom..." She said lightly, her tone slightly hinting. Rhianna's head suddenly jerked, as if a thought entered her mind that wasn't natural. She could see the conflict in her mistress' eyes. Cassandra smiled a vile grin as she watched it take root before her like a mini play.

Even though Rhianna knew what was going on, it was already well to late to do anything about it. Cassandra's chosen recipe of disaster was Catrina's award winning and famous love potion. At this point, the heart's desires far outweighed the rational thought of one's mind, and Rhianna was a slave to her own ambitions.

"I...I..." Cassandra sauntered over, her body moving with the grace of a dancer making Rhianna's eyes flutter with adoration and lust. Cassandra placed a thin finger to her lip, giggling as she bent low to look Rhianna in the eyes.

"It'd be best if I explained it..." She breathed lightly, letting her breath hit Rhianna's skin. She could feel the tension in Rhianna rise like a wild animal, and it was all she could do not to surrender to her wild ambitions. "As of this point, the potion I mixed inside the whipped cream is taking hold of you, my precious pet..." Cassandra's hand ran along Rhianna's cheek and finishing out as she ran her fingers through her hair. Rhianna turned her face into the caressing touch as she felt her body melt into her new lover.

"By mixing this potion in with a drink, or easy to dissolve food, it spreads like a wildfire taking control of the endorphins inside your blood stream, and you start to produce the hormones for excitement and lust. The first thing your brain can process as a living thing becomes the object of your affection, making you a helpless slave to their every whim. Be lucky you didn't see a rat first." Cassandra joked leaning in and biting tenderly the ear of Rhianna.

Rhianna moaned and made a move to touch Cassandra, but she pulled away quickly, her grin wider than ever. "Not so fast, puppet..." Cassandra whispered wagging her finger. "Tonight you must go to bed, and tomorrow you must stay in your room...stay there, and let nobody in." Rhianna nodded, nearly begging as she crawled out of the chair towards her servant, who was now her mistress.

"I will do that for you," She said woozily, her brain fighting as hard as it could to fight off the spell. "But I..." Cassandra could see the conflict rise, and she dashed forward, kissing deeply into Rhianna's mouth. She held her like that, running her hand through her hair as she did so before she broke off the kiss.

"The potion is very hard to fight off, and is harder still if you have feelings for the person who you see first. I already knew you had a minor, but very significant crush on me. You told me yourself. Sometimes a woman needs to please herself...It was a very subtle hint that you yourself wanted to get a load, so to speak, off your chest." Rhianna looked up into Cassandra's eyes, and suddenly lost her will. It was as if a rock had been tossed into a mirror, and the pieces tumbled to the floor like dust. Cassandra held her a bit longer, smiling vilely as she did so.

One more thing to go, and then my love, then we shall be together again... His only reply was a dark chuckle.

Requiem of Insanity
04-25-09, 08:10 PM
Just as Cassandra ordered, Rhianna told her general staff she wasn't feeling well and was going to use the day for extra rest before her trip. This gave Cassandra free reign to plan out the last, and hardest part, of her plans. Garth was still a large, prominent thorn in her side, and she decided to pick him out once and for all.

Of course, sheer determination and strong will was nowhere near enough to defeat him. His twisted companion was far greater than Cassandra's own, and he was a brute of a man to boot. But that didn't mean she was out of options. Currently, Garth had one flaw going for him, and that was his own demented corner of the estate. Cassandra knew she could do whatever she wanted to prepare for the trap, and he wouldn't be the wiser.

She caught Kane in the kitchens, and making sure non of Garth's other servants were aware she slipped in next to him, holding a knife in her hand and slicing his thumb cleanly. He gasped in pain, recoiled in anger, and stood shock in fear as he looked to Cassandra.

"Wha," He started trying to regain a measure of composure. "What was that for!" He seethed sticking his thumb in his mouth to feed upon the blood flow. Cassandra watched with mild glee as she jumped sitting upon the counter.

"You silly boy, I was just saying hello." her mirth only caused Kane to glare at her, which she did in kind causing him to falter and look to his feet for support. "I want you to tell Garth you have a message from Rhianna to meet in the library study at six tonight to plan out the last of the voyage. There we will make our final move to end this game." Kane looked around to see the other servants, and he awkwardly looked back to her.

"Don't you worry about Mi'Lady Rhianna?" he whispered. Cassandra took a moment to breath, but couldn't help her ire as she slapped Kane with the back of her hand. Kane sprawled, his body lurching over an island cart causing it to move away from him as he fell to the ground.

"Do you think I would be so frank with you if I didn't already solve that part of the puzzle." She chastised Kane as if he were a small child, and he whimpered in pain as he looked to her fearfully. "This but the last piece I need to fit, and then it will all be over Kane. We can move on to the next hunt." Kane looked to her with a low glance, and then he mumbled something. Cassandra's anger rose to new heights as she gracefully placed both palms on the table and vaulted herself over to Kane, grabbing his hair and making him look at her. "Care to share that with me?" She seethed through clenched teeth.

"I, I...It's nothing!" He whimpered loudly. "I swear I am not hiding a thing, please let me go. Garth will be expecting me back soon!" Cassandra held him tightly before she let him go, slamming him into the ground walking over him. "Six tonight you fool, or else your hide will make a fine wind coat for me."

Kane slowly got up, watching as Cassandra left, and he swore he could have heard a primal power laugh at his pain.

Requiem of Insanity
04-27-09, 02:39 AM
The hours of the day melted away as Cassandra worked quickly to harness all the traps she wanted to release upon Garth. The man would require more than just simple poisons and her sleeper hold to put him down. SO she planned accordingly to do so.

Her afternoon was spent out in the forest, scouring the land looking for a fallen tree deep within the forest. As she walked down the path of a river she spotted the oak frame and climbed over the brush to reach it. There inside the trunk of the tree was her bag of tricks, her real traveling bag. She had checked the contents and lovingly counted the last of her set of cutlery, her rusting potato peeler, and her sneaking suit. Reaching a bit further down her hand grasped the wooden shaft of her new found toy, and she pulled the sword out of the trunk with a smile of adoration. The Butcher's Bill was a prominent weapon, the blade more like a butcher's knife than a sword point that she kept from her last kill in the Black Archipelago.

Inside the library Cassandra hid her blade, and she set out map charts upon the table as her eyes kept darting up towards the clock. At long last the bell chimed as the hour of six came about, and she whispered to herself and grinned as she heard footsteps echoing down the hallway leading towards the room. "Showtime..." She breathed hearing the doorknob twist and the wood creak open.

"Well well, if it isn't the brat. Where's Rhianna runtling?" Garth spoke full of sarcasm as he waltzed into the room. "Or did you already poison my employer and kill her off?" Cassandra turned her head to him and smiled, shaking her head.

"Sharp one you are, aren't you?" She shot back watching Kane walk next to Garth and hide off in the corner. Garth's arms crossed over his chest as he relaxed, letting his own darkness manifest behind him as it roared a challenge towards Cassandra. Her own dark companion lifted from her like a growing shadow, and it laughed at the challenge offered, standing behind her like a faithful lover.

"I went to see what Rhianna was up to. She never stays in bed if she's sick. It's a code between us so we can communicate if something is wrong. When I visited her, she couldn't stop talking about how much she loved you. I figured it out pretty much from there." He built up spit in his mouth and let it fly off in the corner. "You aren't exactly subtle you know." Cassandra laughed at the comment, resting on the table behind her.

"I guess not. Did she tell you how I tricked her? Did she beg you to kill me?" Garth shook his head.

"Nah, that love potion has got her head over heels for you. She begged me to spare your life long enough for her to have her way with you. She's not to pleasant when it comes to the sack. She's quite a bitch when she doesn't get her way too." Cassandra eyed the brute before her and nodded before opening her arms open in a invitation.

"So what now? IS this checkmate for me, or for you?" Cassandra's tone was full of intent and Garth let his teeth widen to allow the grin to cross his face.

"How did you know chess is my favorite game?" he joked lifting his hand to his sword. "I do believe little woman, that two on one is not a fair a fight. The odds are in my favor sweetie." he lifted his blade out and pointed it at her. "Checkmate!" He said full of confidence.

"Did you know in chess if you call false Checkmate you lose the game immediately?" Cassandra's tone was full of curious intent. Garth's eyes narrowed in suspicion as he lowered his blade. "How can you be so sure?" Cassandra asked. "Did you take a good look at the board and see where the pieces lie?" her tone infiltrated his mind like pouring water down a drain, and he turned his head over to Kane, who lifted up a dagger in response.

"Her poison runs deep in you as well runt?" Kane shook his head negativly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"My mistress had me in the palm of her hand long before we came to this point. I have, and always will be her willing pawn." Garth growled in anger as he turned back to Cassandra.

"Well played, but the game isn't over yet. I still see this as a two on one." Cassandra looked to her nails in boredom as she looked lazily over to Kane. Her eyes locked onto his and she pouted like a little girl.

"Kane," she said sweetly. "Can you be a good boy and kill him for me?" Kane's eyes lifted in alarm and he turned to Garth with a look of dread. The conflict in his eyes spoke volumes as he hesitated to carry out the orders. "Kane," Cassandra said full of force. "Don't make me beg. Kill him so I can move on." Garth's eyes burned holes into Kane's soul, and she could tell the foundations of his sanity was searching desperately for some ground to hold to. He looked to both in turn, his mouth widening in a stupor.

"Uh," Kane finally managed to say. "How?" He turned his head to Cassandra with shock. "There is no way I could beat a guy like this!" Cassandra's eyes turned to a scowl of pure hate as she sighed in irritation tossing the charts to the floor.

"I don't care how you do it, just do it!" She cried out in anger, her wrath whipping her broken puppet into action. Garth's blade easily moved through the air, and Kane had barely enough time to dodge the attack. He rolled to his left and got back to his bearings, tossing the dagger with deadly accuracy.

"Weakling!" Garth's voice shouted in annoyance as his fist moved up grabbing the incoming blade in his fingers. "You had deceived me the whole time as her puppet!" his scorn reached a fever height as he brought his blade down, slamming into the ground and rending it apart. Kane's body was able to dodge the blade, but the impact was something completely different as he stumbled onto his side wincing in pain. The blade flew back upwards and was about to crash down before a loud crash rang in the air. Debris of the ceiling fell down in chunks as the blade easily cut through the smaller library's ceiling.

The moment was all Kane had to make his escape before the blade was forcefully brought down upon the ground. Kane ran screaming for his life as he tried to think of something to slow the beast at his tail down. Garth's war cry was already upon him as the blade sang forward, cutting the air with a howling whistle alerting Kane to roll forward. He came back up and was shocked to find Garth's gauntlet wrap around the back of his head and lift him as if he was a mere child.

Kane's body was tossed to the side like a rag doll and he woozily got up only to be hit to the side with the blunt end of the bastard sword. He bounded on the ground just before his mistress, who cussed at him to get back into the fight as she kicked him upon the ground.

"This weakling slave of yours will not sate my lust for long!" Garth shouted. Cassandra growled in anger as she pointed to the darkened harbinger behind Garth.

"Go my love," she commanded. "Make him feel the pain of our love!" Cassandra's dark companion laughed with glee as shadowy hands grew into long talons. The drake like shadow of Garth howled in excitment as it's wings beat out and flew forward with death in it's eyes. The duel between the two spilled out of the room past the walls, their shadowy battle taking form outside the realm of the physical.

"Foolish girl," Garth laughed. "My darkness will engulf yours and feed upon it." Cassandra glared at Garth, but knew he was right. Her dark companion was strong, of that there was no doubt, but it wasn't nearly as strong as the darkness in Garth. But she wouldn't ask of her lover without first having a plan.

On cue Kane's body lifted from the table, another knife in his hand already tossing it forward. Garth's eyes opened in alarm as he lifted his hand up to grab the weapon, but already he could tell the knife wasn't the intent of this feint.

Cassandra's hand ran down the table and onto the cart, and her hand wrapped upon the hilt of a blade that was carefully hidden by a blanket. The blade's steel shined in the dimming light as she ran forward, her steps nearly upon her foe as she cried a bloody challenge to Garth.

His mind raced with something he could do, but in the end he knew if his hand dropped down the knife would hit him in the face. But if he didn't lower his hand his blade wouldn't be able to swing high enough to block the blow. Damned if he did, and damned if he didn't. His hand gripped upon the knife and he twirled to avoid the attack, but Cassandra was already rotating her entire body, spinning wildly in a vertical arc as the Butcher's Bill came down harshly with as much strength as she could muster.

The sword landed upon his arm, and cleaved deep into his shoulder, far deeper than he imagined it would. It was as if his arm was a choice cut of meat, and the blotchy, untrained swing of that sword was a cook cutting into his flesh. He howled in agony as his eyes shot out, the shock casuing him to drop his sword as he gripped his arm and jumped backwards. Cassandra tried to follow up, but her balance was off course and she tripped falling down upon the ground. The sword rolled away from her and she bounced on the floor cursing as she nursed her arm she landed upon.

Garth took his training in the field of battle and moved swiftly ignoring the pain as best he could towards his sword, but as he reached the hilt he felt a sensation that caused his neck hairs to stand on end and he rolled to his left. The roll cam elate and the Butcher's Bill cut deeply into his other arm nearly to the bone itself. He cried out in suffering as he felt his arms go numb and he sat with his back to the wall to see Kane standing with the sword in his hands.

Cassandra stood up next to Kane, grabbing the hilt of her sword and walking forward as she glared down upon Garth. "You know, I thought about changing targets. About killing you with my torture instead of Rhianna. But in the end, did you know what I concluded?" Garth looked to her full of spite like a caged animal, his eyes brimming with painful tears.

"What was that?" He spat out full of venom looking with deadly intent at her hazel eyes.

"You're nothing more than a stupid monster. You're darkness was strong indeed, but without the ability to feel remorse for your actions I concluded that Rhianna would have been a far better playmate. In the end, I just knew you wouldn't scream like she would." Cassandra lifted the blade with effort to her shoulder. "Checkmate." She said flatly as her blade sang out from her shoulders towards Garth's neck.

As she figured, his screams were no where near what she wanted.

Requiem of Insanity
04-27-09, 03:38 AM
"You're probably wondering why you are here." The darkness spoke out, and a woman groggily awoke from her dreamless state shaking her head as she pulled her arms in. When she was met with resistance her eyes shot open, and she tried to pull at her feet, but felt them chained as well. A cold draft from the wind by the window washed over her naked body and she could feel the hair on her arms rising.

"What is the meaning of this!" She commanded. A dark chuckle hissed in her left ear, and she felt a powerful wave of darkness wash over and she trembled at the feeling it gave off. From the shadows came an equally deranged laughter, a high pitch that sounded ghostly familiar. "Cassandra, what is the meaning of this!"

Cassandra waltzed out from the retreating darkness, her step elegant and graceful as she did so. She bowed before her prey and laughed again, lifting a pair of tiny paring knives between her fingers. "In this time and place, Rhianna Griffon, I am the mistress, and you are my slave." she mused.

Rhianna pulled at her harness, trying to shake off the feeling as she did so and cursed to every god she could think of for help and clarity, all to the amusement of Cassandra. She wrapped her arms around her chest, resting them below her breasts. "Gods the last thing I remember was you forcing some sickening liquid down my mouth and your cohort hitting me in the back of the head."

"A lot happens in a few hours. You'll be happy to know the Kabal of Lost Whispers is pleasantly eradicated. None of your servants felt like defending you to the death when I offered them the key to your treasury and the promise of freedom. Good help is so hard to find these days." She joked. Rhianna seethed in anger as she glared daggers into Cassandra, but she felt powerless to do anything about the situation.

"Garth will have your head for this!" She spat enraged. Cassandra only laughe din repsonse, walking itno the shadows. Her feet echoed on the wooden laqured floor as she left the sight of the light the moon offered.

"I figure people like you have no choice but accept the truth only when obvious evidence is placed before you. So I present exhibit A!" She laughed playfully tossing the head of Garth out onto between her spread open legs. Rhianna felt a wave of dread wash over as she looked to the shadows, her eyes full of terror at the creature before her. As there eyes met Cassandra howled in excitment, rushing forward knocking the head to the side. "That's it!" she cried triumphantly.

"What is?" Rhianna asked, amazed she even had a voice in her shock of the events going down. Cassandra turned her head in confusion as if the news was obvious.

"Why, the sudden realization you are in my grasp, of course." She petted Rhianna on the head and laughed again walking into the darkness. The sound of metal scraping against metal filled the air, and her tone inflected to speak clearly over it. "That drink you had earlier was to drug out the love potion. It was an antidote so your state of mind won't be fogged when we begin to play." She came back out of the shadows with a fillet knife in her hand, and she swooned as she felt another draft of wind blow across her skin. "My dark companion is excited for this moment as well. We waited quite a while." She giggled like a school girl as she moved closer to Rhianna.

"Why," Rhianna asked at last. That question all her prey asks when she puts them to the knives. Cassandra sighed like a mother who had explained one too many times a lesson, but smiled nevertheless as she began to explain. She sat on the bed, and ran her finger's through her playmates hair.

"Simple," She replied. "The atrocities you have committed. The murders, the humiliation, the scheming, the planning, the entire thing. I can see that fear in your eye. That fear is a form of regret, and that regret creates the finest, smoothest pitch my ears and my lover's ears can hear. You will scream beautifully for me."

"Your sick and demented, you know that!" Rhianna shouted, her fear taking her mind over. "You are-" Cassandra lifted an annoyed hand in frustration as she got back up.

"I'm a monster, I'm insane, I'm a lunatic!" Her voice filled with venom at each insult she recalled being called as she turned to Rhianna full of fury. "Don't you people ever get sick of saying that! By the gods get a new catch phrase already!" She walked over placing the fillet knife under Rhianna's lower lip and softly cutting the skin. She waited a moment for Rhianna's whimpering to finish before she cut the whole lower lip off from Rhianna's face. A howl of agony and terror filled the air and Cassandra felt a sensation of calming wash over her as she swooned in affection.

"Yub Bitssch!" Rhianna mumbled over and over, unable to get over the pain. Cassandra laughed wildly as she watched, her eyes flashed with a look of discontent.

"You better be joking about how much pain your in because it gets worse from here! Much worse!" she laughed as she brought the knife to her ear and cut off the fleshy part of the lobe. Rhianna screamed again, louder this time as she cried for help, her eyes filled with tears. Cassandra got up from where she sat and walked back into the darkness. When she returned she watched Rhianna squirm with anticipation as she watched the potato peeler spin in her hands.

"You know," Cassandra said happily as if talking to Rhianna like she was a close friend. "A long time ago, when I was in my first month in this desolate hell hole. You said something very interesting to me. You said, 'If you are strong enough, you can pick the world apart.' That always stuck with me you know." Cassandra tapped the potato peeler against her chin in deep thought. "It's true. With my strength I am able to pick the world apart of those who I deem necessary. In my own humble way I am cleaning the vile place up, like a faithful servant it would seem."

Rhianna didn't bother to respond as she whimpered in pain. Each breath drew heavily on her as she eyed the peeler with a careful, fearful eye. Cassandra leaned in and looked to Rhianna's face, before she laughed stabbing the peeler deep inside Rhianna's chin, breaking into the inside of her mouth. As her mouth opened in suffering the peeler ripped up and then out, tearing the flesh out in a bloody spectacle. Rhianna could feel the crimson run down her cheek and her eyes fluttered in pain.

Cassandra slapped her to wake her up, her charming smile never faltering. "No sleeping, mistress Rhianna." She laughed playfully as she brought a paring knife up to her eye. "We are not done playing yet!"

Requiem of Insanity
05-01-09, 02:38 AM
Cassandra sighed a heavy breath as she skipped gleefully down the road from the estate, her head in the clouds as she looked longingly to the moon. Her hands stretched out open and wide, as if inviting the moon to come down for a tender embrace as she listened to the wonderful attentions of her dark companion. Rhianna Griffon was back in her bed room, her eyelids shaved off, and her lips missing. Cassandra left her a mirror that would show her the greatest gift she had left to offer her former employer, and that was her own tongue tied together with the head of Garth's tongue.

Kane stumbled behind her holding onto the baggage with the care of a servant, his eyes looking in terror at the woman he followed. Every ounce in his being craved to run from her, screaming in agony of the horrors he saw. She was a terrible person, and her just deserts would come some day. And it terrified him to the core that he kept following her, finding new playmates for his twisted master.

"Oh Kane!" Cassandra cried out in ecstasy. "Oh how I wish sometimes you could hear him like I do. So you could understand the love I have in my heart for him..." she closed her eyes as she continued to listen, her lips quivering before she giggled like a school girl. "Being cooped up for five months was a terrible ordeal. I am so happy we are done with this place."

"As am I," Kane replied, keeping his tone as neutral as possible. "It brings me joy to know I served you well." Cassandra's eyes fluttered open and she glanced at Kane, one finger in her mouth.

"You know I never needed you, right?" Kane sighed as he nodded in reply. "You poor deluded broken puppet." She turned walking away from Kane, taking the point again. "You do not understand this at all. You follow like a mindless dog, and it's the lot of a dog you get."

"I am, and always shall be your eternal tool." He replied as if rehearsed a thousand times. Cassandra turned to her comrade and gave him a look of seduction.

"Kane," she cooed. "No matter how many times you utter those words, and pretend not to believe them, I have you," she took a finger and placed the tip in her mouth. "completely," she began to suck on it. "wrapped," she made a thrusting motion with her finger in and out of the parted red lips. Kane's body trembled in excitement and despair. He began to quake on the spot as the foundations of his mind began to waver. Cassandra sauntered over to her traveling partner as her hips swayed back and forth in a seductive, provocative manner. Before long he began to whimper as tears rolled down his face, the scars on his body from the night he gave his soul to Cassandra burned with the fire as if freshly cut. "around my finger." She finished taking her finger and placing it upon Kane's lips.

Kane's mind shattered as he fell upon his knees, beating the ground with his fists as he whimpered and whined, large sobs breaking the silence. "St-st-stop it..." he mumbled between sobs, his chin quivering as his mistress let her head fall back as she laughed mightily into the air. Her cries of amusement sent bats fluttering into the forest before she turned, leaving the wreckage of Kane on the ground like a dog.

"When you pull yourself together, my deluded broken puppet, meet me in the forest. But don't take to long. I won't forgive you if you are late! My body is pining, and I wish to hunt again" Kane mumbled to himself as he slowly put himself back together.

Cassandra's steps padded along the soft dirt as she laughed to herself, feeling the praise of the dark companion and the attentions of the moon itself for her cruelty towards her minion.

And she walked into the darkness like a princess with her two twisted knights, her head held high waiting for the next target to come with a vile smile on her face.

Taskmienster
05-22-09, 08:49 PM
Since this has been waiting for a while and the mod that called it is no longer active I’m taking it to get it out of the way. Comments were asked to be regular as requested. If you have questions feel free to catch me sometime.

Continuity 6

Setting 6

Pacing 8

Dialogue 7

Action 7.5

Persona 8

Technique 7.5

Mechanics 6.5

Clarity 8

Wild Card 6.5

Score: 71!

Rewards: