PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawal Notices and Potential Fate Slots

Christoph
04-13-09, 02:11 PM
Round Three will be commencing in a few short days. If you need or desire to withdraw for whatever reason (especially if you doubt your capacity to post actively in the next round), please post your team's withdrawal here within 72 hours. If you have Fate Points and have been already eliminated, you may post your interest and numbers of Fate Points during that time, and if a team drops out, the highest "bidder" gets to move into the opening. Thanks you all for participating, and here's to making next round something to remember.

Atle
04-13-09, 03:37 PM
I'd like to lay down seven fate points (two for achieving a slot in Round 1, two for winning Round 1 and three for achieving a slot in Round 2) for a slot in Round 3.

Shadowed
04-14-09, 08:35 AM
Just posting here to verify that I gave six of my fate points to Jericho, and six to Kyros, leaving me with zero. Please take that into account if they bid in.

Petoux
04-14-09, 09:33 AM
How very generous of you Shadowed ... nice.

Shadowed
04-14-09, 09:38 AM
It was their open generosity that let me keep going after GAR had his accident. It's only fair that if anyone gets another chance, they do; hence, I'm making sure that they can by giving them my fate points.

Kupo!
04-14-09, 11:52 AM
Ya know shadowed...that was pretty nice. And in all things considered, the tournament was supposed to be about fun and what not. And in those regards, and in your example, I'm going to go ahead and do this.

As far as Kupo! goes, Stalin for Time may have my fate points. It was close fucking battle, and I did enjoy writing it with them. So in the end, I would like to see them move on no matter what. I got entering into round 1, winning round 1, and entering into round 2.

so you guys got whatever those pts add up to, split between each other.

Shadowed
04-14-09, 11:54 AM
Shh, don't tell anyone. I'm supposed to be the asshole around these internets.

Kupo!
04-14-09, 11:56 AM
Dude, I stole that spot the second this round ended. Jesus. Now I can't have that?

Fuck man....can't have anything anymore...

Shadowed
04-14-09, 12:14 PM
Tell you what, I'll be the asshole, you can be the infected vagina?

Slayer of the Rot
04-14-09, 12:23 PM
Tell you what, I'll be the asshole, you can be the infected vagina?

I love it. We'll go to Hollywood, make a movie out of it. Buddy cop sort of style, you know?

Kupo!
04-14-09, 12:32 PM
Why can't I be a dick instead? Fuck infected Vaginas, they smell funny...

Shadowed
04-14-09, 12:33 PM
What, and an infected penis doesn't?

Well, okay. Circumsized or not?

Kupo!
04-14-09, 12:34 PM
ERMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Circumsized!

Arsène
04-14-09, 01:44 PM
As charming as this all is, let us please keep it on topic.

Kristopher
04-14-09, 04:52 PM
Well, since some things happened and my partner for the tournament wants nothing to do with me, I'm doing to have to drop out of the Tournament as the XIX.

Buuuuuuuut, I'd like to put up 9 Fate Points (2 For making it to round 1, 2 For winning round 1, 3 For making it to round 2, and 2(?) for winning round 2.) For the fate slot that my dropping out would create, with a new team. Mother & Son (Lol. O.o) So yeah.. As soon as her profile gets checked and approved, I'm sure we're all good to go.

Father Snew
04-14-09, 05:35 PM
Meh, I don't care about fate points anymore. Never really did. I'll give all of mine to Lightfoot. He can have them since he's genuinely interested in them.

Jericho
04-15-09, 02:40 PM
Penumbra Intersect matches with a bid of 13.

Christoph
04-16-09, 09:52 PM
Bidding is now closed. Penumbra Intersect gains a well-deserved Fate Slot! Round Three begins tomorrow at around 1 PM EST for everyone. That is, both brackets will be starting at the same time. Here's to a great round with some tough competition!

Inkfinger
04-16-09, 10:40 PM
Earlier on in the Fate Points discussion it was mentioned that at the beginning of round three we could turn 'em in for EXP - is that something we'd need to do now?

Petoux
04-16-09, 11:46 PM
I'm ready for Bracket Q!

:p

Christoph
04-17-09, 07:41 AM
Earlier on in the Fate Points discussion it was mentioned that at the beginning of round three we could turn 'em in for EXP - is that something we'd need to do now?

You can, if you want. They'll stay fresh at room temperature until the end of the tournament.

Petoux
04-17-09, 09:42 AM
What if we want them extra crispy?

NightCast
04-17-09, 09:45 AM
What if we want them extra crispy?

Here's the joke when Christoph did it. (http://www.smokymountainparkarabians.com/images/arabian_horse_boss.jpg)

Here's the joke after you went off-topic and reused it in a single post. (http://www.retirementboarding.com/dead_horse_again.jpg)

Here's your club. Proceed with the beating. (http://www.realmcollections.com/images/p/Maces__Flails_Ancient_Weapon_YK-0413_1595.jpg)

BlackAndBlueEyes
04-17-09, 11:36 AM
^Post of the week.

Arsène
04-17-09, 03:25 PM
Remember when I asked for things to remain on topic?

Yeah, I still want that to happen.

Christoph
04-17-09, 04:46 PM
Luckily, this topic no longer serves any purpose and is thus CLOSED! It was fun, and we will miss is sorely. Any further questions regarding Fate Points or withdrawals can be directed at me via PM or carrier pigeon.