PDA

View Full Version : I guess it's time...

Torin Reahkari
11-15-08, 12:46 PM
Torin shuffled through the streets, brushing past merchant, buyer, adventurer alike.

'Never trust dwarves with directions...' the boy sighed heavily. He noticed a small building with smoke huffing out of the roof, and cut across through the doorway.

'Finally, a blacksmith.' he thought excitedly, his heart leaping slightly at the prospect of his soon-to-be purchase.

'Look I need this,' Torin informed, pulling Tanzalis out and setting it in front of the merchant.

'Melted down and recrafted at master grade Mythril, but with a Delyn core so the weight stays.' he pushed it closer to the blacksmith.

'And, I'm selling this, for no less than 7000 gold pieces.' Torin sighed, setting Rain, his Adamantine dagger, down as well.

Viola Conda
11-26-08, 01:57 AM
Viola walked across the wooden boards of the shop, looking at the few customers she had in the store. Today would be her first day of duty, but she didn't feel intimidated. As her mind wandered a male boy walked in with an over sized blade leaving his shoulders and hitting the desk with a loud thud. He muttered his expectations and Viola listened intently. Then he pulled out the dagger placing it on the table as well. Then he spoke of the price he wanted, and Viola suddenly felt a squirm of agony as she knew the vault couldn't afford to just drop off that kind of money.

"I am very confident we can re-craft the blade easily sir, but as for buying your dagger, well that may be a difficulty." She picked up the extremely rare weapon and her eyes opened wide at the weight and balance the metal offered. "I can't believe you would let something so rare...just go!" She said passionately in disbelief. "But, it is your right to do with it as you please."

She sighed as she went over to the book of costs and took a look at a few things. "As I estimate the cost of the blade crafting sir, I would delight in hearing how you got such a fine dagger such as that."

((Hey Torin, I just need you to either get me a veteran who recalls you owning the dagger to PM me, or give me proof in a link using archives. That would be all I need to proceed further with negotiations on the dagger. Also PM me with what agreements you and taskmeinster came up with so I can get this settled for you. Thanks for your patience!))

Viola Conda
04-14-09, 12:25 PM
((Thread to be closed and moved. Please PM me Torin if you wish to continue this thread purchase)