PDA

View Full Version : Well, hopefully this one will stick.

Bandage
04-17-09, 04:38 PM
I'm back. Most prolly didn't even know I left. Characters of mine you may be familiar with are The Writing Writer, I Am Zee, etc etc.

Once I get a profile going, I'll be joining as many threads as I can. So if you're interested in writing with me, don't be shy. Send a pm.

Yari Rafanas
04-17-09, 06:20 PM
Welcome back to the site.

Bandage
04-18-09, 01:06 AM
Thanks. Wow I haven't seen your name in quite some time. I honestly don't remember any activity out of you since Tanthanas.

MetalDrago
04-18-09, 02:06 AM
Heheheh... Just about everyone says that about Yari... I think he's made several come backs, but this is the longest he's stuck it out for a long time

Welcome back, by the way

Lord Anglekos
04-18-09, 09:11 AM
Oh, hey, it's you. This is that crazy SOB, Winterhair. Welcome back, sir. *salutes*

Taskmienster
04-18-09, 03:37 PM
Biznitch, you better stay this time...

Azlen
04-18-09, 04:36 PM
Is your Avatar a drawn picture of Prince formerly known as The Artist?

Yari Rafanas
04-18-09, 06:23 PM
Heheheh... Just about everyone says that about Yari... I think he's made several come backs, but this is the longest he's stuck it out for a long time

Welcome back, by the way

In my defense, this is my 3rd comeback. But I managed to finish a thread this time.

MetalDrago
04-18-09, 06:31 PM
Heheheh. True. But I remember back when we were both new, and you've been level 9 for years

Bandage
04-18-09, 07:11 PM
Is your Avatar a drawn picture of Prince formerly known as The Artist?

Actually it's a sketch of Coldplay's frontman, Chris Martin. When creating a character, I search the net for interesting drawings of people, real and fictional, and just create a backstory for that picture that I feel is fitting and interesting. Sometimes it works, sometimes it fails. I'll let you all be the judge of that though.

Azlen
04-18-09, 07:18 PM
I try to do the same thing, check my char's profile. I didn't use him as my avatar though, as you can see. No where near the same character.