PDA

View Full Version : hate

Lady Blackwell
05-01-09, 08:36 AM
i hate moving.

i hate wireless

i hate security on wireless networks

GAHH

well i have moved into my own apartment now as some of you already know, but unfortunately there's no unprotected wireless signals and a cracking program cant break thee passwords

so i am forced to go and purchase my own internet, which may be tomorrow next week or even next month.

so i am officially out of commition for the time being, sorry to all those people i am in a thread with. i will get internet as fast as i can.

Visla Eraclaire
05-01-09, 08:43 AM
I'm so sorry that theft didn't turn out to be a viable option for you.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-01-09, 08:57 AM
I second Visla's statement.

Alydia Ettermire
05-01-09, 08:59 AM
You have to get to know people before trying to hack their systems, duh. :p Unless they're smart and have a random system of letters/numbers, it's generally stuff people that know them can figure out.

Inkfinger
05-01-09, 09:18 AM
Library + jump drive/disc = end of problem.

:P

Witchblade
05-01-09, 09:32 AM
Jon, the Hamilton Public Libraries have free access to the internet, including wireless, so if you have a laptop that may help you out. Otherwise, start paying for your own damn internet instead of leeching off of others.

Lady Blackwell
05-03-09, 01:55 PM
hey i was going to buy my own internet today, but my dad surprised me with a brand new top of the line wireless card, and i have access to almost 25 different unprotected internet signals, including the free downtown hamilton one so there. i win again and it saves me money :P

EDIT: Oh yeah im back!