PDA

View Full Version : What... no. Seriously?

Arawn
05-05-09, 10:02 PM
The end of another grueling semester marks the advent of a very rare commodity for me, free time. I thought I should go ahead and spend a bit of it 'round here. I'm going to try and see if I can coax some decent prose from these out-of-practice typing hands.

Who's still around? Who's new? Where do we keep the poison cookies nowadays?

Yari Rafanas
05-05-09, 10:03 PM
Hey. It's Legol. Hi.

Veatrix
05-05-09, 10:07 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.
Party's getting started now that the college kids are coming back home.

Mutant_Lorenor
05-05-09, 11:00 PM
Welcome back dude. Nice to see fellow oldbies returning. Glad to have you aboard.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-05-09, 11:06 PM
Iiiiii'm pretty sure I don't know you, so I'll just offer my grittings and welcome backs.

Viola Conda
05-05-09, 11:18 PM
Well well...welcome back. I had something witty to say, but in the end...I forgot.

Hey!

Witchblade
05-06-09, 08:27 AM
*dusts off the poisoned cookies just for Arawn*

Welcome back. ^_^

Max Dirks
05-06-09, 12:17 PM
Are you still Venezuelan?

The Writing Writer
05-06-09, 02:17 PM
Are you still Venezuelan?

Rofl

Welcome back.

Dissinger
05-06-09, 04:54 PM
'ello Tyler.

Arawn
05-06-09, 07:30 PM
Hey!

Thanks for the warm greetings. I'm very glad to see familiar users as well as some brand-spankin' new ones. Looking forward to reading the new stuff on the forums.

(No, Tony, I'm not Venezuelan anymore. I got an ointment that cleared it right up.)

Taskmienster
05-06-09, 10:54 PM
Welcome back Legol, always good to see old faces... especially talented ones. Lol

Lathienas Miraq
05-10-09, 07:10 AM
Welcome back person-I-don't-know-but-have-heard-rumours-and-mutterings-of.

You must be one of the infamous people that the mods are always reminiscing about.

Arawn
05-10-09, 08:44 AM
Welcome back Legol, always good to see old faces... especially talented ones. Lol

Damn, did someone with talent return at the same time and steal my thunder? Typical.

Nice to meet you, Lathienas. I'm not much to reminisce about. Mods just get senile and begin to remember the past in a gentler light in their old age. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know your work.

Lightfoot
05-11-09, 12:08 AM
Welcome Back, dood. It's been forever and a day. Nice to see another vet return from the dusty, cracked brown pages from the Althanas of yesterday... What does that even mean? Oh well...

You might not recognize me with this new skin suit... But welcome back all the same.
-VA

Tainted Bushido
05-11-09, 04:17 PM
Damn, did someone with talent return at the same time and steal my thunder? Typical.

Nice to meet you, Lathienas. I'm not much to reminisce about. Mods just get senile and begin to remember the past in a gentler light in their old age. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know your work.

Nostalgia - the act of taking things you don't clearly remember, shining them up and putting them on the shelf.

Taskmienster
05-11-09, 05:55 PM
Not sure if it's nostalgia... or the fact that you kicked my ass a couple times in battles: Legol v. Ranger. And I don't mean I lost... I mean you kicked my ass. :p