PDA

View Full Version : Time Extension?

Tainted Bushido
05-08-09, 04:37 PM
I'm looking at the fights, and I'm seeing that only one is at a length that merits judging. Because of this, I'm offering an extension, but I need to know if you guys feel it'll be worth it.

Post in here and say yay or nay to an extension. The only fight that will not receive an extension is Destined Intervention vs. Body and Mind, as their opponents had two weeks to write a post and haven't replied even to the battle thread.

Kryos
05-08-09, 05:57 PM
We'll take it. We have been trying to write up posts at the same time, and they should be up tonight. But, just in case something goes wrong, some cushioning is good, right?

Well take it, and hopefully the thread will be finished in the next 2-3 days.

Shadowed
05-08-09, 06:22 PM
This round hit me and NightCast over finals week, so if my opponents don't object, The Whole Glory formally requests a time extension.

Tainted Bushido
05-08-09, 06:47 PM
So you know, if the extension is given, it will be a full week. That means the Round ends on 5/15/09.

Shadowed
05-08-09, 07:07 PM
If we do not reach twelve posts by then, will anything beyond the original cutoff date still be counted?

Jericho
05-08-09, 09:20 PM
:D Yes. Another week would be tremendously appreciated.

Petoux
05-08-09, 10:30 PM
I am for this too. Another week will give us time to put in our little avalanche (Arsenes') idea.

05-15-2009 is fine with me.

I also have noticed that our battle is the ONLY one judge worthy (with that post minimum BS 12 post minimum shit).

Lol!

That's pretty sad.

Kinda funny though.

Kryos
05-08-09, 10:45 PM
Dang it!

Jericho, I still hope that you can get you next one up tonight? Let's not squander this.

NightCast
05-08-09, 11:02 PM
I second the motion for The Whole Glory. Post up from me by Monday, hopefully before that. =/

Tainted Bushido
05-09-09, 03:56 AM
Okay, round continues to the 15th, don't waste your time. After that the round is over, and that is IT. I will consider the extra week to have been planned.

Saxon
05-09-09, 10:30 AM
Not just yet for Stalin For Time v. Whispers in the Wind. Cory and I are discussing whether or not we would like an extension and a decision will be made by the end of today. Both of us have different opinions about how this should end, and I want it settled before any decisions are made for us.

Thanks.

EDIT: Cory and I talked about it. We've decided against the extension and are fine with having the battle judged as is.

Tainted Bushido
05-10-09, 01:19 AM
Alright, you two need to get in touch with each other, because just because one team wants to end it early, doesn't mean I'm just going to close it. For all I know you're ending it early simply to be difficult on the other team because you feel you have a stronger lead in the story.

As the other team discussed an interest in doing so, no body post in that fight, and make your case here. I'll go over it and I'll make an informed decision after the discussion. If by some chance you four come to a unanimous decision, then I'll take that decision.

Petoux
05-10-09, 09:03 AM
Quote:

For all I know you're ending it early simply to be difficult on the other team because you feel you have a stronger lead in the story.

Exactly. ESPECIALLY when Arsene agreed to the extension, I'd say that's suspicious.

If you changed your minds, then so be it.

Saxon
05-10-09, 10:34 AM
I didn't realize people felt so strongly about a week's extension onto this battle. When I talked about this with Cory, we had different opinions. He wanted another week of posting to play out the avalanche, and I felt that whatever damage either team could do had already been done and another round of posting would be unnecessary, and it'd take three times as long given how long we've had to wait for each other to post for this battle to be concluded, especially as of late. I apologize if people feel differently about it, but an extension is optional.

I'm not going to try and make this any more hostile than it already seems to be and drag this thing out any longer than necessary, so if you and Mik want another week to post I'm fine with it.

Mikeavelli
05-10-09, 02:50 PM
The proposed extension has my "yes" vote. That is all.

Tainted Bushido
05-11-09, 04:19 PM
5/15/2009 it is.