PDA

View Full Version : Introductions and Such

Dischordant
05-11-09, 01:20 PM
I everyone. I'm excited I stumbled across this site. I was a creative writing major in college, but haven't dusted off the old skill set in quite some time. I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and participating in some fun quests. If anyone has any pointers on getting started I'd love to hear them.

BlackAndBlueEyes
05-11-09, 01:52 PM
Grittings and welcome.

For starters, if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone anything, especially those with italicized or bolded names, for they are the moderators and admins.

Second of all, feel free to ignore anything Visla Eclair has to say about Witchblade's greeting in this thread.

Third, the name of the game is to have fun writing, and I hope you never forget that or let anyone persuade you otherwise.

Scara Brae is always a good place to start out in your journeys. There's a quest board buried somewhere in that subforum if you need any ideas on what to do first.

Now go get 'em, tiger.

Yari Rafanas
05-11-09, 01:54 PM
I read a bit of your profile and found it interesting. I can see some pretty interesting stuff coming from a guitar familiar. Welcome to the site.

Veatrix
05-11-09, 02:37 PM
Profile got me interested. Looking forward to reading your work.

Welcome.

Arsène
05-11-09, 02:53 PM
Second of all, feel free to ignore anything Visla Eclair has to say about Witchblade's greeting in this thread.

Could we not start that again?

Moderator business aside, welcome.

Witchblade
05-11-09, 07:08 PM
I rather enjoyed your character profile, Dischordant, it was quick and to the point and had just the right amount of information. Not to mention I think it's a rather interesting character and would enjoy writing with him as some point.

If you have any questions, don't be shy. You can always ask someone with a bold or italicized name, or sometimes even the normal members. They tend to know quite a bit about this place, after all, they practically live here. Damn hobos, sometimes we have to clean them out.

Nightstalker
05-11-09, 07:41 PM
So THAT'S why you chased after me with a broom the other day. I'll have you know I pay rent here quite regularly. *shows you receipt.*

In unrelated news, welcome!

Taskmienster
05-11-09, 07:53 PM
Welcome to the forums. Creative writing major... interesting. I look forward to seeing what school can help with, haha.

Dischordant
05-11-09, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome all, and to BlackandBlue - thanks for the info.

Taskmienster, the major hasn't helped me all that much as I've yet to roll around in boatloads of royalty money. But one can always hope, right?