PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Hunt in Scara Brae?

Cordelia
05-16-09, 08:55 AM
What's a traveling circus without a few trained animals? Tigers, perhaps? Lithe, silent, deadly. In their cages, they're practically kittens. But if one were to escape, what kind of catastrophe would ensue?

Anyone want to find out?

My plan, as such, is this:
Cordelia works for a traveling circus that houses two trained tigers, Chaos and Carnage. Somewhere in rural Scara Brae, one of them gets loose. It's up to Cordelia and whoever joins her to hunt the kitty and get it back in its cage. I'm not looking for anything too long or complex - I just want to get into writing this character.

That said, I'm looking for one or two other people who are up for a hunt. Cordelia can be a bit blunt and taciturn, and she doesn't suffer fools. So, naturally, teaming her up with someone extremely talkative or bubbly would be tres interesting. Just a thought. :)

Veatrix
05-16-09, 03:42 PM
I'm game for anything.
I'll have my reasons for going back to Scara Brae.

Libis
05-17-09, 02:44 PM
Libis'll soon soften you up :P. Seriously though he'd be up for this if I can figure a reason for him to join the hunt.

Cordelia
05-20-09, 08:50 AM
Cool, cool. I'll be through with my exams by next weekend, so I'll write up a slightly-more-detailed synopsis thingy and a first post then.

And Libis, I actually saw your character sheet a little while ago and was hoping we could get our characters to meet. It's bound to create an interesting dynamic.

Libis
05-21-09, 11:31 AM
Everyone wants to meet Libis at some point :P