PDA

View Full Version : The Bandit Brotherhood - Quests

Yari Rafanas
05-18-09, 12:33 PM
In order to avoid further cluttering up my Power Group recruitment thread, I am going to create this thread to organize our group efforts. While it is not required that all group activity be discussed in this thread, I would prefer this be the place for us keep track of thread activity.

For the sake of not revealing everything, keep the details to a minimum or restricted to PMs.

Active Threads
United through Want (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19123) - Nightstalker, Poison, Yari Rafanas
Cliffside Retreat (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19281) - Relt and Yari

Upcoming threads
Untitled Initiation Quest - Fibinocci, Yari Rafanas

Thread ideas and goals
Open for discussion.

~*~*~

As for United through Want: I just made my opening post there and would prefer if we kept the bunnying down a bit, guys. Let's also slow down the pace because we need a little build up to the action. If Stalker and Poison want to chit chat (*ahem* or more) for a while that's fine. Let's wing it on whether Yari finds them or not.

Nightstalker
05-18-09, 06:10 PM
Posted. The purpose of the alleyway lowlifes is simple. Their there for Yari to stumble across ICly at his leisure when he decides oocly its time to meet up with 'stalker and Poison. That way, Poison and I can talk and discuss going back to the mansion, and Yari still has a legit IC way of knowing where we are.

Yari Rafanas
05-18-09, 06:24 PM
I'm fine with them having seen the two enter the inn, but if they're just a couple lowlifes who can't get anything right, how could they even hope to tell Yari? They wouldn't know where to find him in Concordia and they certainly wouldn't be aware he was in town. If you could edit that line out I think it'd better reflect the situation.

Nightstalker
05-18-09, 07:08 PM
I just left them described as Alleyway regulars. Better? Also, they were for more when you got to town.

Yari Rafanas
05-22-09, 07:06 PM
Perhaps there is some confusion. Yari is in town, and just stole a small bit of life/memory from a guard. While I am not surprised that Yari's name is known to Concordia or Underwood's people, I don't know why these regular's would have any inclination to approach Yari about it, especially since he is a known criminal and by that logic, would not be easy to find if they even knew he was in town. They'd have to head into Concordia to find the Brotherhood to find him. I am fine having people nearby notice the two of you, but there has got to be some sort of believable reason for these nobodies to WANT to find me.

Additionally, let's work on being a little bit more descriptive about the feelings and goals of our characters, and maybe less repeating what the last person already said. Let's get this score up so we can grow as a group. If you want some constructive pointers, let me know.

Anyway, Yari's not much of a detective, and Underwood is a busy place to just stumble upon you two. Move towards your goal and when shit hits the fan the attention of the guards (or another event) may bring Yari to the pair.

Nightstalker
06-02-09, 11:24 PM
Posted, finally.

Yari Rafanas
06-17-09, 09:32 PM
Added Cliffside Retreat to the group's activity. Gonna try and post in both tonight.

Poison
07-02-09, 03:46 PM
Soo umm.. what are we waiting on in United Through Want?

Aiko
07-02-09, 07:05 PM
Yari. 'stalker's surrounded by guards and needs a hero, or if Poison saves him, Heroine to help him get free.

(Nightstalker, different account)