PDA

View Full Version : Awakening (open)

Miku
05-27-09, 10:40 PM
(A completely open thread)

Miku wasn't sure what had happened. At first she thought she was dead, the last view she saw was facing down a dozen or so heavily armed guards dresses in black armor with red visors and one 4 meter tall humanoid machine that had a similar color scheme. The Vixen Ran into a tight spot to escape but when she got through she found a massive energy anomaly and then everything went white before turning blue.

The fox was laying in what she thought was grass, how could that be? She was in the city with steel and pavement and the great spire. Also there were strange noises now. Not the clanging of metal but an odd chirp and squeak. Miku did not know where she was.

Miku? Are you awake?

Yes, my head hurts when you talk... The fox girl groaned as she blinked at the voice in her head. No she wasn't dead, Kami would not come with her to the afterlife. The Kenshi was looking about, her eyes wide and mind confused. Why's the sky blue?

Miku, there's only .02% pollutants in the air. We're not near Yanbo Harbor. The Sky's blue because of the lack of smog.

Oh, okay...The fox girl sat up slowly, her joints creaking and she groaned to get to a sitting position to view the green landscape. There was a lot of grass, tall green grass, not the gray and gold stuff she was used too and there was a lot of it, more than she had ever seen, even in the great gardens of the city. The vixen sat with her legs folded as her eyes adjusted and body loosened. She wasn't home and had no clue where she was, but something told her that she liked it. The foxgirl looked behind her and she saw a long dirt path in field. “Did someone take me up a trail and dump me?” the girl said out loud in akashiman as she held her forehead, tail swishing.

No, there isn't anywhere like this on my files. I don't see any signs that you were carried.

Ugh, I still hurt, any damage? The vixen shivered a bit as an image flared in her view, all green, everything normal. The pain was just being stiff. Thanks...

But while she was alright, the fox girl still didn't know where she was or where she was going to go.

Night-time-fantasy
03-20-10, 02:27 AM
Furfur has already walking for hours, she finds no town or people in sight. As far as her eyes see is lush of greenery. How long will i have too walk?Is this town really habited by people? Furfur started to wonder. The thought shudders her.

An hour has passed....
Furfur finally spotted someone laying on the grassy plain. Furfur debates whether to approach her and ask, Furfur needs to be wary of a lone girl in the middle of nowhere like this

Even though Furfur wants to ask someone about her where about, she still couldn't just ask random person, thus she stood there observing the girl