PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

Poison
05-28-09, 04:32 PM
So... here's the deal, Poison is going to attempt to steal the battle plans of the Corone Rangers, but I need at least 1 other person.

help poison or hinder poison... it matters not to me!

Post here or catch me in PMs or IM!

Yari Rafanas
05-28-09, 06:32 PM
Even though your character hasn't been officially made a member of the Bandit Brotherhood ICly, I am stating right now that the Bandit Brotherhood is being instructed not to act hostile towards the Corone Rangers and encourages supporting their efforts. Free Corone!

Poison
05-28-09, 07:39 PM
again... you suck Yari :P ruining my fun you are!

Consider this recruitment to be on hold until I've talked a few things over with Yari for my idea for how to work this.

Poison
06-19-09, 01:09 AM
BUMP!

Hey, I still need at least one person to join in this please! Infiltration: Corone Rangers' Vault (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=150397#post150397)

I'll take up to two people!

Trepanation
06-19-09, 02:11 PM
While I've enlisted in the BB too, I'd like to join this quest. It shouldn't be much problem,since I haven't managed to think up anything for an intiation. So, I suppose on a timeline, this would happen before Riful joining the BB.

Poison
06-19-09, 03:38 PM
Works for me. I've been talking to another person about his character possibly joining. So we may have the two people for this. Feel free to go ahead and post. This ought to be interesting...

EDIT: This recruitment is now closed. It is now a discussion thread between those that are posting in the quest (myself, Trepanation, Camella, and Zerith (if he still wants in)). thanks