PDA

View Full Version : Semi-finals: The Whole Glory vs. TVS

Shadowed
05-28-09, 04:50 PM
NightCast is finishing up his first post, and mine will be done soon after. We'd like to get the first posts in.

Other than that, any specifics you need/want?

TwinDeath
05-29-09, 08:55 PM
Not really. To chat, I use Gmail (draco329), if you have anything you want to talk about.

Exspherius
05-29-09, 09:48 PM
Hey guys. Looks like I'll be finishing up the first cycle, then. You can chat me up (ajlanphere@gmail.com) if you need me.

Shadowed
05-29-09, 10:50 PM
Almost done with my opening post. Just for your own reference, this arena is essentially the exact same one I had in my second round; so, for the sake of continuity, I'm making it be that exact same place. Feel free to introduce yourselves however you like.

Shadowed
05-30-09, 02:43 AM
The post is up, and I'm exhausted. Leave me a message her if you have any problems, and I'll address it in the morning.

Taskmienster
05-30-09, 05:20 AM
I hate to interrupt this discussion, but I wanted to say this...

I can't wait for this battle. I think that these are easily the two strongest teams fighting each other, and I look forward to what comes of it.

Good luck to both of you, and if I have the honor of judging this battle it will be amazing.

NightCast
05-30-09, 10:40 AM
Heh. 'Sup Task?

I look forward to putting on a good show with you guys (Twin and Ex).

TwinDeath
05-30-09, 08:03 PM
Intense personal stuff right now, post hopefully up tomorrow.

Farmboy
06-04-09, 09:14 PM
I don't mean to interrupt but I just want to say that I'll be interested to see how both teams deal with the two different arenas that I entered into the contest (I think having the third I entered being used is... doubtful?). I think it'll be fun in and of itself just to see different perspectives on the image I had in my head when I plucked those from my head.

But anyways, good luck, have fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you utilize the space given to you. 8D

Shadowed
06-05-09, 12:56 AM
Well, that arena is essentially identical to the one I had in the second round, except for the addition of it being on fire...which happened in that round anyways. So, yeah. Anyways, can we expect a post anytime soon?