PDA

View Full Version : All PG'S! Read this thread!

Tainted Bushido
06-02-09, 04:05 AM
Changes are growing for the Power Groups and with the renewed interest in them, we believe its time to step forward and allow Power Groups the ability to change Althanas in the image they want.

This thread only requires one thing of the existing power groups. It will require the PG leader to post once, stating their power group name, and the Region they wish to tie their PG's to. Information as to how this matters will be going up shortly and the rules are promised to give you more flexibility.

Use the Following Form;

I, [name] of the [PG name] declare my Power Group to be based in the continent of [region].

That's it, for now your decisions will be trivial, but be sure to choose a region you are honestly interested in working within, you may find it hard to expand your influence if you choose rashly.

PG's that fail to comply within two weeks of 6/2/2009 will find their name stricken from the PG list and their treasuries null and void.

Yari Rafanas
06-02-09, 06:32 PM
I, Yari Rafanas of the Bandit Brotherhood declare my Power Group to be based in the continent of Corone.

Godhand
06-03-09, 08:04 PM
I, Godhand of the NWO declare my Power Group to be based on the continent of Corone.

Ataraxis
06-08-09, 07:50 PM
I, Ataraxis of the House of Sora declare my Power Group to be based in the continent of Alerar.

Logan
06-09-09, 01:15 AM
I, Logan of the Vice declare my Power Group to be based in the continent of Fallien.

Sorahn
06-13-09, 11:16 PM
I, Sorahn of the Red Hand, declare my Power Group to be based in the continent of Corone.

Tainted Bushido
06-17-09, 02:07 AM
Thats it folks. If you have not responded to this thread, your power group has been closed. Threads related to Power Groups other than these five will be closed and moved to archives. I'll be making sure that the regional moderators get to you guys in a little bit to set up things, and hopefully, help you begin yoru plans for world domination.