PDA

View Full Version : Diamonds are forever???

Breaker
06-09-09, 08:24 AM
There used to be descriptions of diamond and black diamond as materials either in the bazaar or the RPC or something. I think diamond was given a strength close to delyn and black diamond close to prevaldia, but I can't remember. Does anyone know what happened to this info, or why it disapeared? I searched the forum for 'black diamond' and 'diamond' and found nothing.

I've got a spoils request in mind that innvolves black diamond, and I'd like to be able to cite something, as well as read the description for reference. Any info you have or remember, please post here. Thanks!

Raphai
06-09-09, 03:17 PM
I remember it before the site changed over...again. It should be in the bazaar section. If not, maybe one of the old admins' have info.

EDIT: On second thought, there is this.

Q: Can I invent my own materials with special characteristics?

A: Yes.
Also...

Since we have recently changed up the tier system, comprehensive listings of strength are not currently available. We are, however, working on a list that will include all types of items, from glass to bone, and will have this available soon.

So they might have not added it to the list yet...*shrugs*

Letho
06-09-09, 04:12 PM
I'm not certain about diamond, but wasn't black diamond actually obsidian? I think there are only several people with obsidian stuff, Damion Shagarth and Zieg are the two that come to my mind, but I'm not certain.

Breaker
06-10-09, 08:01 AM
Hmmm.... well, whatever it is, I'm getting some.

Letho
06-10-09, 04:59 PM
My bad. Osmium was actually the material I was thinking about, the one that Damion and Zeig have. Still, can't find a description of it anywhere.