PDA

View Full Version : Hiya

Ælfgafu
06-10-09, 12:37 PM
Hiya,

My character Ælfgafu is all registered and ready to go... Exciting stuff. Oh yeah, if you see her on the street, do say hi. She's a real gem, jovial from the start. Just try not to get to know her too well... deep down she's an elf with some serious issues. lol

Looking forward to RPing with you all
:D

p.s. Oh yeah, Elfgafu is fine. I don't expect anyone to put the 'Æ' in their every time her name is mentioned.

Breaker
06-10-09, 01:02 PM
Welcome, welcome. Hope you enjoy the ride and jump on the RP train soon!

Raphai
06-10-09, 01:42 PM
I like your char, reminds me of my first RP char....oh man, *sings memory from CATS.*

Tainted Bushido
06-10-09, 01:58 PM
Welcome, from what I heard you know a friend of mine. He'd be Logan ont his site, though I don't know what you'd know him as. I hope you have fun and that you enjoy your time here.

Shadar
06-10-09, 02:02 PM
Greetings! Welcome to Althanas.

Just for my edification, and in case we rp together someday, how do you do that symbol? And is it actually pronounced as an 'E'? Cause for the entirety of the His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman, I pronounced it in my head as 'A'. To find out I was wrong would be a crushing blow indeed.

Tainted Bushido
06-10-09, 02:53 PM
Long A like in wait.

Shadar
06-10-09, 03:16 PM
Hey, I had it right! My ego is spared. Thank you, good sir.

Logan
06-10-09, 05:37 PM
Treat this one right or I'll have Tainted Bushido castrate you. Only the guys though, cuz I think she'd enjoy the girls mistreating her.

She's a friend, so be nice, for real. Oh, and welcome! :-)

Ælfgafu
06-10-09, 06:00 PM
ÆLFGIFU
Derived from the Old English elements ælf "elf" and giefu "gift".

That's really all I got. I must have read the name in some obscure text a while back and somehow it stuck in my head - apparently misspelled. So as not to be completely inaccurate linguistically, I suppose I'll go by Alfgafu ;)

And yes, Logan is the one who introduced me to this game. He's a good one. :D

p.s. If there is a way to change the spelling of my character's name to Ælfgifu...that would be cool, but only if it's an easy thing to do.

Amoran K. Kol
06-10-09, 06:01 PM
Stalk stalk stalk... (yes, completely disregard the fact that I'm not finished with my profile.)

Logan
06-10-09, 06:08 PM
^ that one is a friend, too. Though, you are all free to mistreat her as you wish. I KNOW she will absolutely enjoy such. Welcome to you both.

Tainted Bushido
06-10-09, 06:10 PM
Stalk stalk stalk... (yes, completely disregard the fact that I'm not finished with my profile.)

Nag nag nag nag nag.

*Cracks whip* Get on with it! ;)

Amoran K. Kol
06-10-09, 06:11 PM
Nag nag nag nag nag.

*Cracks whip* Get on with it! ;)

*wolf whistles* Sorry, you'll have to make me. ;)

^ that one is a friend, too. Though, you are all free to mistreat her as you wish. I KNOW she will absolutely enjoy such. Welcome to you both.

Now now, lets not give them any ideas.

Logan
06-10-09, 06:13 PM
Give them ideas...me? NEVER. They already had those ideas LONG before I said them. So nyah.

Bushido, treat her rough. She likes it. Crack that whip...CRACK IT!

Amoran K. Kol
06-10-09, 06:16 PM
Give them ideas...me? NEVER. They already had those ideas LONG before I said them. So nyah.

Bushido, treat her rough. She likes it. Crack that whip...CRACK IT!

*ahem* Does anyone have a truck I can borrow? I need to do a hit and run.

Logan
06-10-09, 06:16 PM
*ahem* Does anyone have a truck I can borrow? I need to do a hit and run.

Told you she likes it rough... :D

Amoran K. Kol
06-10-09, 06:18 PM
Told you she likes it rough... :D

Yeah, and you couldn't handle it. :D

Logan
06-10-09, 06:19 PM
Duh...? That's what Bushido is for!

Tainted Bushido
06-10-09, 06:23 PM
Now children, what I can and can't handle, you could not possibly fathom. If we could get back to welcoming Aelf, I'm sure everyone would appreciate it. People who wish to debate this more can come to my office.

;)

Logan
06-10-09, 06:49 PM
You become an admin and they give you an office? Damn. I knew I shoulda stuck around...

Amoran K. Kol
06-10-09, 07:08 PM
Your office eh? Well, only if we can drag Aelfgafu with us, and maaaybe Logan.

Veatrix
06-12-09, 12:56 AM
n00bs are welcome.
And if they are friends, they are more than welcome.

My office has NYLON magazines everywhere, and smells like Mango Mandarin Bath & Bodyworks.