PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the FAQ; Mod Contact List

Taskmienster
06-19-09, 01:59 PM
Questions Thread!

This thread is the open thread that I’m creating so that any questions that you may have regarding registration or General Althanas FAQ (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19339) can be answered. If you cannot or do not want to get a hold of a moderator in charge of the RoG; you can ask questions here. Sometimes, this option will be quicker… as you do not have to PM multiple mods and wait for one to respond, but can instead wait for whichever one is available to respond as soon as they have time. However, there can also be the chance of this thread being unfortunately overlooked, in which case your question may be missed.

Either way, feel free to use this thread as much as you need!

RoG contact List

~~~ Taskmienster: RoG Admin
~ AIM: TheTaskmienster

~~~ Letho: Head of RoG
~ AIM: tvojazvijer ?

SirArtemis
06-06-10, 10:39 PM
Was wondering if there was a place where I could read about the particular lore and aspects of all the races that exist.

uttam123
07-13-10, 09:00 PM
yes i got a question can u guys check up on Shade real quick wanna start useing him

KageOkami
07-29-10, 05:18 AM
I have two questions......can I recreate a character that has been already created by me? And how many characters can I create and use in a thread?

Taskmienster
07-29-10, 12:33 PM
If the character hasn't already been created on the site, you're free to make it so long as it's an original character (not a copy of a fantasy, anime, or movie character of course). If you already have the character on the site, but you want to start from scratch, post the profile just like you would for level 0 and say that you are starting over from scratch. At that point we will unapprove the previous profile under that account and approve the new profile as if it was brand new.

If you are referring to a character that you had on a previous incarnation of Althanas, which is no longer on the site, you are free to re-create it. If it had any exp or gp remember to note that, but also we would like some form of proof of that. It's not that we don't believe you, it's more that it's just more fair that way. "Proof" of the exp/gp of the old profile can be something from someone else vouching for you that we know, but works best if you have a link of some sort to the old profile for proof.

You can create as many profiles as you would like, so long as each profile is on it's own account. Each one will need to be approved as a profile of their own. In a thread, you can write with as many of your own characters as you see fit... though it can be easier to not worry about someone dropping out of your thread, it might not be as fun. :p

Keya Whitefang
11-17-10, 11:40 PM
Whenever I log in i get this message that says I did not accept the forum rules and that registration can no continue...I'm almost positive that I accepted the rules.

Letho
11-18-10, 01:50 AM
I PMd Max about it. If it's a glitch in the system, he's the one who could know how to fix it.

Max Dirks
11-18-10, 05:09 AM
Hmm, it might be a cookie problem. You're not showing up in the pending moderation que or in COPPA. Delete your cookies and restart your browser. The only place it forces you to click "accept" is when you click the "Register" button on top and put in your birthday. We don't ask you to acknowledge the forum rules at any other point.

Maybe walk me through exactly what you see following sign-in?