Eye Color
Crimson brown

Skin color
Tan

Height / Weight
5'4 106 lb.

Language(s)
Tradespeak

Occupation: Eltwiniks Strackedes is a dragon slayer. She gets the parts of the dragons to study in her lab. Her lab is her home in the city of Aperacher in Althanas. With the parts, she has made many new discoveries which some of them she has been quite famous for. She loves doing what she does and hopes to do it for the rest of her life.

Appearence: She has jet black hair with some red highlights. Her hair is parted towards the right and is about shoulder-length. The color of her eyes is a color that looks so fictional on her wich is crimson red. Her skin is tan, unlike many other elves. It is also a mixture of coffee color. Her skin is wrinkly like someone old. The wrinkles are all over her body but that surely does not judge her personality. She smells of lilacs and roses.

History: When she was just a baby, her parents had abondoned her and she was left in the wild for a few days. She went without eating but she was fine. That was when someone came to rescue her. She doesn't quite remember any of this because it happened so long ago but she often likes to talk to her rescuer about it. No one is sure why she was abondoned but that doesn't bother her. Later, the rescuer had said that he was a dragon slayer whick had inspired her to become one. He taught her the parts of a dragon and the proper way to disect one and such. She became hooked and that was about the only thing she ever cared about.
One day, the rescuer's servant killed him and that broke Eltwiniks's heart. She thought he killed the rescuer because he rescued her. She always knew that the servant did not like her although she didn't know that, either.
That caused her to run away when she was 12 and has been living on her own since then.

Skills: Magic
Say the spell and use a wand. Motion the wand up and down slowly and gracefully for a spell.

~ Each spell goes like Creseon'e Oclate, Trinces'ar [what you want to do] De'carse normel decserved

Invisabality (Average)

Blind (Average)

Go to Future (Future) (Average)

Go to Past (Past) (Below average)

Hypmostize (Above Average)

Equipment: She carrys around a sword made of steel, a 45.8 sword to be exacted, hand-crafted by Wrigley's swords. She also keeps her wand with her. A 63379892.78 wand for magic use.

Familiars: A small black sphinx cat is her companion. He is her best friend and she carries him around all the time. His name is Decklinger and wears a bright blue collar. His fur color is bright orange but is very short

Letho
06-22-09, 03:32 PM
I need to know what spells she can cast and how strong are they. Also, her sword can be as hard as steel for now. That's pretty much it. Make those edits and you'll be set to go.

Dark Shadow
06-22-09, 03:40 PM
Edited!

Letho
06-22-09, 06:06 PM
Yeah, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you for the descriptions of the said spells so I know specifically what they can do. Keep in mind that your character is level zero and the power of his spells should be rather weak. I'll give you a few examples.

Invisibility - your character can turn invisible for 30 seconds and cannot make any movement while invisible or the spell is broken. Also, people with significantly heightened perception could still notice you, possibly as a minor distortion or a shimmer.

Blind - your character brings forth a blinding blast of light that forces your foes to shield their eyes for the duration of it, but leaves no permanent damage. It last for several seconds before it fizzles out.

Go to the Future/Past - yeah, I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you're thinking time travel, I would allow it only if you use it in a quest and even then I don't want you to abuse it by traveling through time with ease.

Hypnotize - I assume that's what you meant. At this level you can only hypnotize people who are weak-willed. Also, if you're trying to hypnotize someone's character, you need their permission to do so.

That's one of the ways you can further describe your spells, just so you know what kind of clarification I need from you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.