PDA

View Full Version : Calling all lowbies...

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-27-09, 03:17 AM
I just started a new battle-series. I am hoping it catches steam as I am attempting to depict more of the life of the Monks of the Order and such like that. I am attempting to show two different cultural life-styles. The life a Monk and the life of an Inventor. Anyway the battle is open to -one- solid rper that is between level's 0-2. That's all. First come first served.

Here is the link:

Holy War (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=150851#post150851)

Ailnea
06-27-09, 08:05 AM
Hey, perhaps sometime we could work together on that whole depicting more of the life of the aibrone monks, since that's Ailnea's entire purpose in life. Well, that and to entertain me.

Meanwhile, I'm a one thread per character at a time kinda fellow, so, since I'm already starting up another thread, it can't be now.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-27-09, 08:33 AM
I enjoy rping with you dude. :) Anyway yeah, whenever you wanna have a battle let me know. I am planning a whole bunch of these anyway to show Sabatykos' passage from a Neophyte to eventually a monk of the Elite Order. I have a good system planned for this. In any event, just contact me when you're ready to go. You should already know who I am. My other character is Lorenor.

Gang--Please note that all though this recruitment is for one specific battle, tis part of a series. And I accept the challenge of all comers between the level 0-2 range. Don't be shy. If you want something to do come fight Sabatykos.

Ailnea
06-27-09, 08:59 AM
Ahh. Well, Lorenor should check his PM's.

Meanwhile, Good luck in your battle.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-27-09, 10:45 AM
He did, awesome quest. Anyway I'd like to return this thread back to its previous purpose. Anybody interested in meeting up with Sabatykos can challenge me in this thread. I figure that I am gonna make an open challenge to all Player of my level bracket.

Failariel
06-27-09, 11:59 PM
I'll take it if nobody steps up.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-28-09, 01:07 AM
Welcome aboard dude. Feel free to post ASAP. I want to get this show on the road!

Failariel
06-28-09, 04:31 PM
I'll have something ready this evening.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-28-09, 05:49 PM
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing it. We can power-post tonight too if you're available to do so.

Failariel
06-30-09, 12:30 AM
Ugh. Baby siblings destroying the house do NOT leave time for this. <_< I'm going to have to get up early and work on this. Sorry about that.

Sabatykos Maelstrom
06-30-09, 05:40 AM
Take your time my friend no worries. Post when you can, the battle thread is just sitting there anyway.