Pure white or shades of violet

Skin color
Pale

Height / Weight
6'7" / 130 lbs.

Occupation
Antagonist

Weapon
Dense bones, Often in the form of sword or projectiles. Bones are fragile and can shatter against extremely strong counter attacks.

Armor
Dense Bones. Also fragile.

Skills / Items
Peaked strength -- 1.5x above average strength.
Warp -- can teleport by passing through dimensions (Can only teleport twice per battle, and once every 5 posts in quests)

Weakness
Anything significant from his past (effects vary with how much the item meant to him. affects in a negative or positive way depending on the memory of the item and it's owner)

History
Memory was lost...

Dark, the scent of dirt and death lingered freely in the air. Still and stale, the air sat lifeless in the small brick room. the only source of light coming from the small window, and the holes between the bricks. Though not enough to light the room.

Inside a single figure could be seen in the dark corner. At best the faint outlined showed the figure of what appeared as a young male. Footsteps could be heard just beyond the wall. Casual conversation as if they hadn't a clue he was their. The room remained motionless, until, a cold, slow breeze pushed through the room. Dancing along the slender peaks of the silver hair.

Just then a light shiver could be seen within the figure. The head flicking up, white balls, filled his eye. It was impossible to tell as they scanned over the room. Everything, it was all so clear to him. That was until his eyes met the light. Instantly letting out a blood curdling shriek. The burning sensation engulfing his eyes.

Instantly the pale hands shielded them. Clawing at them as if wanting the pain to vanish. Moments passed. His eyes red and his face lightly coated in blood. Several more had passed before he had collected himself more completely.

'Where am I?', 'What happened?' questioned continued filling his head as he felt around blindly. No matter how hard he though, he got nothing. 'Who am I?' He continued asking himself. Hearing the voices once more he began to repeat the questions.

Now louder, hoping someone would hear him. "WHERE AM I?" "WHAT HAPPENED?" "WHO AM I?". But, there was nothing. it was as if he didn't exist. He clawed the wall before pressing his ear to it trying to find where their voices were the loudest. It would more then likely be where the wall was the thinnest.

After Finding it he wobbled to his feet. Moving across the small room he charged at the wall. The impact filling the room with dust and the echoing thud before he fell to the ground. Though the wall itself showed no stress from his impact.

He continued to repeat himself. Over and over again. Each time with more speed and force. Then suddenly. Before even making contact with the wall. He had seemed to fall straight through. Tumbling to the ground, he hadn't a clue where he was. His eyes refusing to open as he felt the sun burn at his skin like acid.

Logan
06-27-09, 02:11 PM
Welcome to Althanas. Looking over your profile I noticed you're missing a few things that we tend to look for before approving new characters such as yours. You can find those items in this thread, which I highly recommend you read as it has some VERY good information for newcomers such as yourself. http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=19339

For an example of what is expected in a character profile registration, feel free to look in the Character Registration Archives. That's where the approved profiles end up. :-)

Also, if you have any specific questions, feel free to send me a private message on here and I will be more than happy to sit down with you and help out with anything you may need help with.

Rocker Virus
06-27-09, 08:33 PM
I added history (I hope what I put is okay) and I'm still perfecting his personality so i didn't put that in there. I'm not sure what else i need to change...

Logan
06-27-09, 08:40 PM
Why don't you shoot me a PM and we can discuss things either there or over AIM. What I see so far I do like, but I'd also like to help you flesh out some of your ideas a little more. (And I can explain some things as well)

Logan
06-28-09, 01:55 PM
And finally...I claim this character profile approved in the name of the lands of Althanas... *cheers*

APPPPPPPPROVED!